Bond: Quantum of Solace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(FROM VARIETY) — Amy Winehouse has backed out of another gig: recording the theme to the new James Bond movie. The troubled Grammy winner had already started work on the song for Quantum of Solace, but, according to her producer Mark Ronson, it would take ''some miracle of science'' to finish it, as the singer is ''not ready to record any music.'' Recently Winehouse has had trouble with drugs and the law, just last week receiving a formal warning from police after scuffling with two men while out on the town.

Lila64 said:
(FROM VARIETY) — Amy Winehouse has backed out of another gig: recording the theme to the new James Bond movie. The troubled Grammy winner had already started work on the song for Quantum of Solace, but, according to her producer Mark Ronson, it would take ''some miracle of science'' to finish it, as the singer is ''not ready to record any music.'' Recently Winehouse has had trouble with drugs and the law, just last week receiving a formal warning from police after scuffling with two men while out on the town.

Good. Give it to someone else.

I love how this poster builds on the fact that the film starts off one hour after the last one ends. :drool:

quantum-of-solace-20080207113336411_640w.jpg

Thank goodness Winehouse can't do it, not that I'm wishing her more problems but I really didn't want a Bond song from her, especially after Cornell's awesome tune.

Craig Slices Off Fingertip on 'Bond' Set
AOL
Posted: 2008-06-11 15:20:09
(June 11) - Daniel Craig was rushed to the hospital Tuesday after slicing off his fingertip on the set of the new James Bond movie, "Quantum of Solace," The Mirror reports.

The 40-year-old Craig was filming an action sequence at London's famous Pinewood Studios when the accident occured, marking the second time the actor has been injured while working on the 22nd installment in the 007 franchise. Last week, he sustained a gash to his face that required eight stitches.

A witness on the set said: "There was quite a lot of blood and it was decided he needed to leave the set and see a doctor. Some people are beginning to believe the film is jinxed."

The injury to Craig follows on the heels of a string of unfortunate incidents that have plagued the film's production.

Troubles began when a stuntman skidded off the road and into a lake while driving Bond's signature Aston Martin to the set on wet roads in Italy. A week later, a different stuntman was more seriously injured when he crashed while filming a chase scene.

A spokesman for "Quantum of Solace" confirmed that Craig had been injured, but said that in true 007 fashion he returned to the set later that day.

(edited out all the rude things I just said about Shia and how unattractive I find him)

I'm snickering at the photographer's name: Bert Shirt

:lol:

Wow, talk about bad luck on this set, I wonder how they're gonna deal with shooting more of the movie with Craig having a big gash on his face.

How about Duffy?

Just as good, and less troubled, UK soul singer.

Awesome trailer.

Dark rooms, Dench, knives, Bond girls, boats, Felix Leiter, planes, guns, Daniel Craig's abs...

November 7th.

Can't wait!

good preview

seems a bit like a Bourne premise.

But, I have been around long enough, that everything reminds of something else.

Back
Top Bottom