Boardwalk Empire....New HBO Series.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really looking forward to it. Definitely one of my favorite shows presently on TV. :up:

I hope to be over Jimmy before the new season starts. I'm not quite there yet.

No comments?

That new guy, Gyp, was it? Seems.... Intense.
Also, loved Van Alden in the flower shop, hes going to make an awesome gangster.

Gyp is way too over the top. That guy would wake up with a few lead slugs in his head. I didn't like the opening at all, bash a guys head in because he helped you get a flat tire fixed. The guy apologized. It would have been enough to suggest that he was close to bashing his head in, like Pesci in Goodfellows.

The Van Alden story arc was pretty good writing. Sets up how a straight arrow could get screwed over enough to go to the dark side. Taking the time to show the process, instead of short-cutting it will have fans buying it instead of bitching that it is bullshit, out of character.

Been a while since anyone posted in the BE thread. I just watched the last two episodes back to back. I'd say business has definitely picked up.

:up: I can finally check in here now that I caught up. I did a whirlwind marathon of both seasons and last night's episode was my first in "real time". Great show.

Van Alden OMG. :D Totally reminded me of Jonathan Winters and the gas station scene from It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. :giggle:

tumblr_md0w2zFm0E1qhei2io2_500.gif

tumblr_md0w2zFm0E1qhei2io1_500.gif

Last night's episode was probably my favorite this season, seemed to finally get some progression as to where things are heading.

this series is still going along well

except I am really tired of Gyp going over the top
again, why would any one still stay working for that guy

For me Owen was meh, so I don't care that he's gone.

However if anyone messes with Richard and his happy little family I will want blood. :madwife:

I would think after Margaret's reaction to Owen's body in the box, that Nucky would put it together that they were fucking. Within a few episodes, both their lovers died. Crazy stuff.

I'm happy that Richard has finally got himself a nice lady. Hopefully nothing happens to her.

For me Owen was meh, so I don't care that he's gone.

However if anyone messes with Richard and his happy little family I will want blood. :madwife:

Looks like you'll get your wish. This week's episode kicked serious ass. I hope Gretchen Mol's character gets destroyed by Richard. She fucked with the wrong soldier.

Also Eli showing up at the end with Capone was fucking terrific!

Agreed. I think I cheered, "Finally!", when Capone appeared at the end. Even though I still enjoyed it, I sorta felt like the season wasn't going anywhere for the first half of the season or so. These last few episodes have all been great though, really looking forward to seeing what happens next week.

Finally caught up with this season just in time for the finale. So good. Agree with deep about Gyp, though. It doesn't make sense that he has any kind of loyalty from his guys.

Bloodiest episode yet?

Open gang warfare and Richard's rampage were pretty heavy. Glad that Gyp copped it, he was a straight up big bad with a single season lifespan. Hopefully Psycho Stripper Grandma is gone too, but I'll be sad if we've seen the last of Mr Harrow.

Crazy finale! I would have liked to have seen Gyp get whacked a little more creatively, though. I think his character earned that right.

Back
Top Bottom