Bloodsport.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bloodsportbandzu6.gif

bloodsportbandzu6.gif

bloodsportbandzu6.gif

bloodsportbandzu6.gif

bloodsportbandzu6.gif

bloodsportbandzu6.gif

bloodsportbandzu6.gif

bloodsportbandzu6.gif

OMG My Ex and I came home from a 4 hour drive from vegas and we were all loopy cause we were tired and stuff. This movie came on when we got home and we turned down the sound and made our own dialogue. We were laughinf our freakin asses off for 2 hours, I felt like I did 100000000 ab crunches!

Shipping update
Dear michael,

BLOODSPORT was not available today at your local shipping center. Instead, we will be shipping this DVD from Richmond, VA on the next business day. As usual, you will receive an email letting you know we shipped your DVD.

-The Netflix Team

:drool:

I just learned that the above scene does not actually take place in the movie. It probably took me a good 45 minutes, if not more, to realize that at no time were Jean-Claude Van Damme and Drummer Man going to team up and start a Bloodsport Band. That, however, did not in any way detain from my utter enjoyment of this film.

I just learned that the above scene does not actually take place in the movie. It probably took me a good 45 minutes, if not more, to realize that at no time were Jean-Claude Van Damme and Drummer Man going to team up and start a Bloodsport Band. That, however, did not in any way detain from my utter enjoyment of this film.

You saw it for the first time recently? Wow. That's awesome.

So, did you actually rent this fucking thing?

Netflix, man. I put that shit at the top of my queue last week, and I tell you what: One of the best things I've ever done. My parents were so insistent i go to college, you know? I feel like going to their house right now, kicking down the fucking door, busting in their room, putting my foot at my father's throat - not too much pressure - and saying, "You know, we could have walked to the fucking video store, rented Bloodsport, and then I could have saved thousands of dollars, and four years of my life. Fuck." They never even told me this movie existed! WTF?

If I didn't love the movie so much, I'd probably be kinda pissed.

Do you think my father thought perhaps I was ready? Shit. Now I want to go to the house, do everything listed above, but instead of saying all that shit about college, I'll just scream, "KUMITE!" How awesome would it be if he kicked my ass? NICE!

Netflix, man. I put that shit at the top of my queue last week, and I tell you what: One of the best things I've ever done. My parents were so insistent i go to college, you know? I feel like going to their house right now, kicking down the fucking door, busting in their room, putting my foot at my father's throat - not too much pressure - and saying, "You know, we could have walked to the fucking video store, rented Bloodsport, and then I could have saved thousands of dollars, and four years of my life. Fuck." They never even told me this movie existed! WTF?

If I didn't love the movie so much, I'd probably be kinda pissed.

Do you think my father thought perhaps I was ready? Shit. Now I want to go to the house, do everything listed above, but instead of saying all that shit about college, I'll just scream, "KUMITE!" How awesome would it be if he kicked my ass? NICE!

Do it, and somewhere above you, your Grandfather will have a good laugh.

Boodsport >>>>>>>>>>>>> St. John's

Back
Top Bottom