Big Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't see it, I don't have HBO. But I read online somewhere that Bill Paxton got mad on The View and flipped out backstage. Joy Behar mentioned Chloe Sevigny's oral sex scene in Brown Bunny-the one in which she was possibly not acting if you get my drift :wink: and he got pissed off over that.

I had high expectations for this, but after watching the pilot on Sunday, I was less than impressed. It seemed really slow-paced and plodding to me. About 25 minutes in I checked my watch, thinking the episode didn't seem anywhere near ready to wrap up and that the one hour mark must have been closing in. Nope. I'll give it another episode or two, but if it doesn't pick up, I think I'm going to abandon the Big Love ship.

I didn't care for the pilot, but the second episode interested me more. I love that they are tackling polygamy, so am willing to give it a couple more shots, despite the fact that Bill Paxton would lose an acting contest between him and a flamingo.

I actually catch myself watching Big Love when I remember it's on. Not a Bill Paxton fan at all but the show is interesting. Loved the episode where 2 of the wives told the other one that she's loud during sex :lol:

Mr. BAW be liking The Boss Lady...:)

252x190_barb02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom