Big Bruvver 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Ok, so whose watching it this year?

I'm already loving the first task. :hi5:

we need time to see true colours. :hug:

that first task.

Perhaps BB should have had those two pretend also that they were about to get engaged to be married soon.

that would make housemates aware, and then the surprise wedding in 2 days will make more sense, thou it will surprise all of them.

:censored:

we need time to see true colours. :hug:

that first task.

Perhaps BB should have had those two pretend also that they were about to get engaged to be married soon.

that would make housemates aware, and then the surprise wedding in 2 days will make more sense, thou it will surprise all of them.

:censored:

I think they might get caught out. They all think the wedding is real, even those taking part, don't they? I wouldn't be able to go that far. :no:

I'm loving it already :up: The task is HILARIOUS, did you see the girl in the diary room at the end of tonights episode? Saying 'and he's sprawled out on the bed and snoring...' - me and my mum were pissing ourselves :D

Im gonna give it a miss this year, i dont want to loose hours of my teenage life again.

My mates are all talking about it already.

I'm loving it already :up: The task is HILARIOUS, did you see the girl in the diary room at the end of tonights episode? Saying 'and he's sprawled out on the bed and snoring...' - me and my mum were pissing ourselves :D

I missed yesterday's show but I did see a clip where the girls are crying when Mario proposed. :lol:

Is the 'wedding' on tonight? :hyper:

The wedding happened Sunday so it will air Monday. I think.

American fan here who is quite happy with the cast. Better than last summer's which was positively the worst BBUK season ever. My favorites are Rachel and Rex although Rex hasn't amounted to much since his great introductory video but I did like him telling Rebecca to shut her yap in a loving fashion. :shame:

Don't understand the Kat love. One trick pony for all the wrong reasons.

Right now, I'm hating nearly all of them - especially the 'posse' thats emerging of the younger ones (I don't really know most of their names). Like every year, it seems to outsiders are the only normal ones!

Right now, I'm hating nearly all of them - especially the 'posse' thats emerging of the younger ones (I don't really know most of their names). Like every year, it seems to outsiders are the only normal ones!

I'll have to watch it tonight, haven't been keeping up with what's been happening on it really. I usually start to watch it more often when people start getting booted out.

The Apprentice final is on this Wednesday. Now that's a really class show :up:

Forgot there might be a thread about BB!

Alex was a complete cow last night. Diabolical woman. Who does she think she's impressing with her homemade gangster talk?! "U will neva b redy" "Remember I told u" - they don't understand what you're saying woman! I know that you have to have someone in the house that likes to argue, but she's just a step too far. Awful.
AND she upset beautiful Rachel...:angry:

Anyway, rant over! I reckon it's gonna be Lisa that goes on Friday. She's done nothing of any interest so far and people will want to keep Marco and Steph in cos they obviously ditest each other!

Alex is a bitter person and very low in confidence.

Lara! can you remember what happened after the wedding took place? or rather, I had to leave after they sang that titanic song, so never managed to see what happened and what was said after and what have ya.

I also think Mario is a bit OTT with Mikey. Yes the guy is blind, but if Mario is going to 'mother' him without giving it a chance to see that Mikey prob CAN cope by himself a good bit (with occassional help), oh I dunno.

I think I want Mario or his misses out on Fri. I thought last night the two were going to do an x-rated show in the Diary room for his b'day! LOL! :wink:

I also think Mario is a bit OTT with Mikey. Yes the guy is blind, but if Mario is going to 'mother' him without giving it a chance to see that Mikey prob CAN cope by himself a good bit (with occassional help), oh I dunno.

I think I want Mario or his misses out on Fri. I thought last night the two were going to do an x-rated show in the Diary room for his b'day! LOL! :wink:

I agree about the OTT thing. He's latched on to the idea that as his "helper" that should prolong his stay in the house. I think the public can see through that thought.

And as for that birthday celebration in the diary room....:barf:

I agree about the OTT thing. He's latched on to the idea that as his "helper" that should prolong his stay in the house. I think the public can see through that thought.

Defo. :up: I think it's just a ploy to encourage people not to turf him out.

Lisa/Luke to go.

Me too. I thought Lisa would go, so that you'd still have Mario and Steph who dislike each other in there. Poor Steph, you could tell she was gutted and Davina seemed to be struggling with questions to ask her in the interview - so little to say after just 1 week.

Sylvia seems to be mixing things a bit since the eviction, banging on about people being plotting to get others out of the house. She's dull. I'd actually prefer her to go next instead of Alex who seems to have mellowed slightly...for now.

I thought Lisa would go based on the fact that she's been the quietest and hasn't really done anything - it's usually those kind of people that leave first. I'm shocked!
But I'm still really not liking the people in there this year (on the whole - not all of them), they seem more conscious of the cameras/fame when they get out than other years I think.

What a fool Mario is. How many times yesterday did he mention "I'm a manager" "I've got good man-management skills" "I manage a multi-million pound company"....YAWN!!!!

Mario survives an eviction and is now very sure he has won BB!

:lol:

all this bollox of millions of people loving him, such an exaggeration.

He prob has a fanclub that gives him ego.

actually why the feck are these two in there? if they both have been on TV before, those two places could have been given to two decent peeps who have never.

oh hey Lara, how was traffic today at your end cause of yer man?:mad::wave:

QUOTE]

I forgot that he mentioned about a fanclub! Geez, what a joke that guy is. I reckon even Mikey will get annoyed by him soon.

actually why the feck are these two in there? if they both have been on TV before, those two places could have been given to two decent peeps who have never.

oh hey Lara, how was traffic today at your end cause of yer man?:mad::wave:

Not sure, I'm finished my teaching practices so I'm never up before 9 these days :lol: My Ma works over near D/dald so will probably hear all about it later.

That sppech Mario gave last night about how him and Lisa are just being themselves is rubbish imo. I think they're defo hamming it up for the cameras.

Haha did you see, at the end of tonights episode, Mario getting called to the diary room? Right in the middle of him and Lisa (is that her name?) going at it in bed...? Haha, what a sense of humour big brother has!

And I agree Aardvark, Rachel is by far the nicest :up:

^And no-one can find anything to bitch about Rachel, so they have to just slag her off for being so nice!!
Glad Sylvia has to come to her senses about Alex, though it might be too little too late. Her, Mario and Alex should be up this week I think.

Poor Mikey dropping his dirty tissue into the crisps!!! :sick:

ha, I really do think they done it on purpose, to see how Alex would react. however, why then would BB apologise?

I suppose to cover their 'mistake'. very canny of them, but cruel too.

she has to go, I dont care if there will be no-one there now to rant at everyone. Someone like her in the house is bad for other people's mental/physical health. It might be seen as raising ratings, but really its quite sad if peeps feel intimated/scared to move, etc because of the likes of her in there.

she either makes or breaks you. But in reality she is a coward with a mouth that attacks you more and faster to stop you from getting in and reducing her down at that point. as you can see she does all that behind the curtain. Sometimes she does fall thou, like laughing when Mo was trying to remove the bra. It was proof she was not necessary to argue because it became pathetic and was not a very structured argument - or rather she creates arguments and doesn't mean them.

I have to watch last nights tonight! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom