Big Bruvver 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have to say I'm loving that the only Rex clips they show are him talking about his very important job. :yawn: :giggle:

I think Rebecca will go on Friday.

Can I just say, I agreed with Stu and Dale in the DR last night about Belinda. It really would get on your nerves. Imagine trying to be serious with that woman, I bet it’s hard. She would prob emotionally skim over what you were saying, or just said, and come out with some sort of poetic quote to make you feel better, or to assure you the situation will improve, and she would prob sing halfway through. In the end you would have just been honest to her while she part-listened to you, not really intending to be fully interested.

My gawd, right enough she is in Theatre. So I guess its constant act, act, act with her. Unless Theatre has made her a very jolly, but annoying person.

Mario to go.
In fact, am I seeing things or is his misses starting to see him in a new light? Last night, I never quite caught the conversation, but she looked at him like he was strange.
Anyone know?

And yes Lara, LOL! That’s all we hear now. But unless it’s just editing on purpose, truth is, maybe that’s all he talks about? :laugh:

:D

Can I just say, I agreed with Stu and Dale in the DR last night about Belinda. It really would get on your nerves. Imagine trying to be serious with that woman, I bet it’s hard. She would prob emotionally skim over what you were saying, or just said, and come out with some sort of poetic quote to make you feel better, or to assure you the situation will improve, and she would prob sing halfway through. In the end you would have just been honest to her while she part-listened to you, not really intending to be fully interested.

Even though Mario, in my opinion, is bit of a tit I really had to laugh when he confronted her about why she calls herself Belinda Belinda Belinda :lol:

Maddie, have you been in town recently? New Look are having a big sale. Sales :drool:

Mario to go.
In fact, am I seeing things or is his misses starting to see him in a new light? Last night, I never quite caught the conversation, but she looked at him like he was strange.
Anyone know?

I want him to stay just because he's pure cheddar. He really thinks he knows it all. His attempt to act like the cool dude who is only there to have a geg is completely pathetic. I think he's hoping the public will see him as someone who is only in the house to have a laugh and isn't really interested in winning. He actually looks desperate to win, that's what makes him hilarious. And I don't believe for one instant that Lisa and Mario don't have a game plan or have any clue about what the other thinks of the housemates. If Salomey and I were in the BB house I'm sure we'd have discussed it in detail beforehand. We both know when the other doesn't feel comfortable around someone without having to say anything so I'm sure we'd be able to know what the other would think of housemates. :shrug: Anyway they bitch enough about them so they must have a fair idea :lol:

I can't believe the way he talks to Lisa sometimes. He seems like he could be very dominating. I really don't like the way he has been telling her how to act or what she should be doing in the house. I hated the way he was trying to convince her she should be playing the game, despite her saying she was just being herself. If anyone tried to speak to me like that I'd tell them to hoof it. :lol:

I've just realised I'll have moved away before the show has ended. I'll have to rely on yousins to fill me in on all the British/Norn Irish craic from August. :D

I've just realised I'll have moved away before the show has ended. I'll have to rely on yousins to fill me in on all the British/Norn Irish craic from August. :D

You going far then? I'll be missing a couple of weeks at the start of August too. Dammit.

I really want Mario to stay as he's amusing me so much. I'll tell u what really pissed me off tho was the other night when Luke said to Bex "Mario said he knows he's staying and that you've got n chance". I know Luke loves to stir but I was shocked cos Mario is supposed tobe one of his good friends in there.

I reckon as soon as he is up for eviction he will be gone. No matter who he is up against.

You going far then? I'll be missing a couple of weeks at the start of August too. Dammit.

I really want Mario to stay as he's amusing me so much. I'll tell u what really pissed me off tho was the other night when Luke said to Bex "Mario said he knows he's staying and that you've got n chance". I know Luke loves to stir but I was shocked cos Mario is supposed tobe one of his good friends in there.

I reckon as soon as he is up for eviction he will be gone. No matter who he is up against.

Going to live in The Netherlands. Not far but no (British) TV!!

Mario was kicked out. Nooooo. Can't believe it! :sad: I can't wait until they boot Luke out. I can't stand listening to him bitching that much.

Darnell: Leader of the house :up:

Heaven and Hell or Rich Side/Poor Side from BB3, is great. They should've done that more times in the last few years. The reactions of the housemates is always good.

The heaven & hell thing is hilarious, but oh my god could Rebecca be any more bitter about it?! And I really don't understand why she hates Darnell so much?

Rex is being mean for the sake of it I reckon. So that people would vote for him and give him the chance to be booted out on friday. Well he's up but i'm sure the public are gonna go for Belinda over him.

I thought he was hottish at first, but now I see Rex is, and has always been, a dry-arsed sarcastic pile of discoloured human lump in the form of a swizzle-stick, and he ought to go more than Belinda, but yet Belinda is a pain.

Get Rex out!
:down:

Rex has got to go on Friday. Thinking Sara, Darnell and Rebecca might be up for eviction soon.

I felt a bit sorry for Belinda, Belinda, Belinda after she got off the bike tonight.

This is great.

Now we are seeing a different side to Dale now Jen has gone (not as reserved)
Now we are seeing a different side to Stuart as he is split from Dale and suddenly I like it!
Now we are seeing a different side to Mario’s misses now he is gone.
Now we are seeing Rex lap up being in luxury being all sarcy to others, its like he is p*ssing on those in Hell.
Now we are seeing Darnell take charge as a fun leader and he looked pretty good in French Officer uniform doing so. I’m liking that.
Now we are seeing Bex moan and groan in a way that those two words ain’t just the names of her large bosoms.
Now we are seeing silly fights that mess the house up and it is not natural entertainment, it’s just Bex trying to get camera-time by instigating.
Now we are seeing the Task Room look very cheery and atmospheric and they should do more like that. How about New York at Night theme.

Now I’m getting into it a bit more!

:D

Oh Lara, it has to be bollox that Belinda uses excuse of saying names and all three times to remember. its cause she's bloody into Theatre, so prob likes to be loud/different/bit eccentric....etc. :tsk: :wink:

It's going to be awfully hard for Rex to leave anytime soon. Well, actually, it won't be. Once Rebecca's out, there's a good chance he can leave as he's in about the middle of the pack in terms of popularity. Mo, Lisa or Luke are the only ones I could see leave against him. However, people might knock out Dale or Stuart in a two-way race because they're boring or kick out Sara/Maysoon because they have vaginas. Double thumbs down for that last idea. :down::down:

Personally, I think Rex is interesting the more he suffers in there. There's not much else going in the house, might as well keep one of two people that amuse me (the other is Darnell when he calls people on their s**t)

I really hope Kat doesn't win this. She's not even a major character, background material that plays up their act over and over and over and...

Worse is all the teen girls jumping on the Dale bandwagon now that he's free of Jen. Young women of Britain, please gain some self respect and realize he's a total twat, nothing's changed.

I doubt it will happen but I really want to see Kat booted out this week.

lol! We truly gave up on this thread didnt we?!:wink:

I'm glad Rachel won. I wanted her from the start. I was worried that Rex might snatch it on the last nite!

It was the closest finale night ever. Rex, Sara & Mikey were all within striking distance of winning this thing. I would've preferred Sara to Rachel, but at least the awful human being that is Mikey didn't win the cash. All he did was say mean spirited things and be down the whole time while trying to plead his case in the Diary Room by being excessively hyper in a failed attempt to appear interesting. Him winning over two of the season's biggest characters (Darnell/Rex), the season's most well rounded and likable character (Sara), or even someone that was about as entertaining but a much better person (Rachel), would've seriously left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom