Big Bruvver 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm annoyed by her going out the backdoor, I wanted to see her reaction on Friday when she got the all time biggest boo from the crowd!

Apparently she made some "threats" to some of the guys that she would have people waiting for them when they left the house....But we'll see for sure tonight. Can't wait!

Mario gets away with it again. He'll be up next week.

Apparently she made some "threats" to some of the guys that she would have people waiting for them when they left the house....But we'll see for sure tonight. Can't wait!

I'm not sure if they will air that, but now that she's gone maybe they will! :D

Just read what she said in The Sun. I wont spoil it and quote it word for word, but it sounds like she was only speaking to Darnell and telling him that she was looking forward to seeing "her mans" when she left the house on friday. And by that she said she meant "my gangster friends". And that she would be able to plan things for when other people left the house. :yawn:

the prob is the loss of normality.

these days we have more and more human-sized bollox walking into the house and its starting to be more like watching a film, where the plot is so obvious because people are so obvious.

for Alex to go out and be booed etc, trust me, that sh*t would not affect the girl at all. why would it? its hardly gonna change her overnight.

it would have been a typical crowd boo - typical eye-roll with a 'ah what? what have I done?' with a shrug of the shoulders - a rubbish interview - and a goodbye to us all. next day Alex makes pounds by giving interviews to papers, hey presto, its first page news over more important things, and to sum it all up we the public have almost just wasted our time viewing such a person who was never a nice suprise, so we end up talking just as much crap over her because she got our attention, with a result that she still would get seen after being in the house by being published in half of the crap newspapers and silly 'just-read-me-if-bored' type magazines which in the end is always altered to look more interesting than already is, where really she should be put into a carton box and shipped the f*** off to an Island that has absolutely nothing on it, so that she is alone until she pops her soul.

get me? :lol:

That was great last night, watching her trying to make up excuses to BB for everything she said. Though when they kept quoting her and asking what she meant by it - she always had some "reason"...though they never asked her what she meant by "My gangster friends". Surely that was the most obvious thing to ask her cos she would have no answer for that, apart from maybe to say that it was a joke or something.

Anyway, she's gone now and that's good. I hated how she was vile to Rachel in the morning. Ok maybe the spaghetti thing wasnt the smartest thing to do and she should've got everyones approval, but why did she have to keep going on and calling her names!? And WHY did no-one else say anything to her!?!?:huh: Rex was just pretending to be asleep on the futon and the others just continued what they were doing - like it was normal!

I wonder who will be up next week now. Mario must be the most obvious I suppose and then maybe Mo might be annoying people with all his eating. Though they've got their luxury budget now so maybe that won't be a problem.
I can see Rachel getting a couple of votes next week after Mario, Lisa and Lukes little conversation in the bedroom. How can they accuse her of being "too nice"?!:huh:

Poor her. Rachel to win! :up:

Ah, there's nobody in that house that I've warmed to yet. Minus craic in the house lately, I'm gonna be away for the next week so maybe it'll liven up a bit after that. I always find it too hard to follow when there are that many housemates.

I think Mario and Sylvia/Lisa will be up next week. :up:

Alex's interview = pointless. She couldnt even admit to anything and it just tried putting blame on the editing of the show. Whatever. It took her less than 10 seconds to announce that she had "done Heat magazine"...lovely, i'll be sure to look out for that insightful issue next week. :rolleyes:

I was cringing watching Sylvia coming onto Stuart. Though it looks like he doesnt actually fancy her anyway.

Sylvia should be up for nomination this week - but she was right to answer back to Mikey about noise in the bedroom in the daytime. If he's gonna go and lay down at 3pm what does he expect?!

Mario seems to have given up on his helping Mikey round the house now...so much so he's now laughing at him for putting his underpants on the wrong way...
If only he could find some decent taste in underwear himself! His antics with Lisa are just sickening now. Split them up! :barf:

If only he could find some decent taste in underwear himself! His antics with Lisa are just sickening now. Split them up! :barf:

I wish! But I've been informed that Mo and Sylvia are up for nomination. Goodbye Sylvia, hope you and your boyfriend can make up. :doh:

Mario will go next week and Lisa pretty soon after along with Dennis. We've known the exits for the first half of the show for weeks now, the only surprise is the order in which they'll happen. :|

What have I missed this week? I saw a bit of the big showdown on last night's show. Dennis got kicked out? :hyper:

^An eventful last couple of days!

A ridiculous arguement over Jen's portrait of Stuart (Rex put a tiny bit of pizza on it) escalated into both Stu and Dale intimidating Rex and forcing him to say sorry to her (even tho he had already done so!) then Mo just tried sticking up for Rex and got gobbed in the face by Dennis, who was then quite rightly, evicted from the house. :up:

I blame the whole thing on Jen for crying her eyes out over such a little thing. She knew full well that it was gonna blow up into a huge row with everyone getting involved.

Sylvia was evicted on friday, so this week will be very interesting in terms of the nominations.

^An eventful last couple of days!

A ridiculous arguement over Jen's portrait of Stuart (Rex put a tiny bit of pizza on it) escalated into both Stu and Dale intimidating Rex and forcing him to say sorry to her (even tho he had already done so!) then Mo just tried sticking up for Rex and got gobbed in the face by Dennis, who was then quite rightly, evicted from the house. :up:

I blame the whole thing on Jen for crying her eyes out over such a little thing. She knew full well that it was gonna blow up into a huge row with everyone getting involved.

Sylvia was evicted on friday, so this week will be very interesting in terms of the nominations.

Thanks for the update :kiss:

Yeah I saw her sobbing her eyes out, letting everyone fight and then asking them to stop fighting. :crack:

Here what I think.

Rex is the man, who likes cause stress
Luke is a dude, who talks like a dress
Bex is the girl, balloons out for a lad
Dale is the good boy, acting all bad
Darnell is the singer, givin out the truth
Mo is the dude ,who’s had a hard youth
Rachael is the sweet one, who’ll never ever swear
Jennifer’s tears can start a fight, she wouldn’t care
Mario is Sylvester, filled out with gas
His misses has him all in love, checking out her ass
Kat is the cookie-monster, in very deep disguise
And Mikey is DiaryRoom King, comes out with words so wise.

Stuart came in late, and Dale still feels smaller
That’s why he mouths off, to feel more taller
Both use mouth more than muscle, to impress wee Jen
And ain’t that just f***** typical of men!

:D:D:D

Rex & Jen up this week. Jen must go. She's so bitchy now and is prone to bursting into tears at the slightest thing. Pathetic. Off you trot luv.

Be interesting to see how the 2 boys cope without you. Maybe they'll move onto Bex!

Jens reaction to being up was classic. "At least we're being real in here Rex and not two faced like some"?!?!?!:lol:

And as much as I don't enjoy Kat's "singing" or annoying voice, she certainly doesn't have a game plan with Rachel like Mario and Luke were discussing last night.

^Agree with that. Bex and Rex are at each others throats all the time, so there's no way they'll ve split up yet!

Kat was annoying again tonight after running off in tears during Bex n Rex's arguement. In the words of Mario..."GROW UP!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom