Big Brother 16 - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 07-17-2014, 06:00 PM   #31
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:38 AM
Without giving anything away, I can say that what has gone down this week (since the veto) ensures that regardless of whoever goes home tonight next week will not be boring.

Old 07-24-2014, 12:58 AM   #32
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:38 AM
Frankie's grandpa died while he is in the house

there is a family resemblance

Old 07-28-2014, 02:47 PM   #33
Blue Crack Addict

I can't decide if Zach is a total asshole in a good way (ie in the Dan/Dick/Matt mold) or in a bad way (Russell/Howie/Tom from BB Canada).

This week seems so inevitable, I'm already looking forward to getting Wednesday over with and the eviction so that we can see who goes up next week
Old 07-28-2014, 05:13 PM   #34
Blue Crack Addict

Forgot to add to my last post, Derrick's grandfather has passed away as well. They let him know about it on Friday evening and it will most likely be shown on the show Wednesday. They held a house memorial service for both Frankie's and Derrick's grandfathers over the weekend.

It's just crazy to me that he threw the HoH to Frankie so that Frankie could see photos of his grandfather, and then his own passed away the very same or next day. As far as I can remember there have only been two relatives of HG's passing away or falling ill during the show, once was when one of the contestants' sisters was killed in 9/11, and also Evel Dick leaving the first week of Season 13 (although we don't know for sure what happened other than that it was "something bad" that happened to someone close to him).

The game may be boring this week but the circumstances outside the house for the HG's are anything but.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:09 AM   #35
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 09:38 AM
My better half came in while i was watching and was like "why is that guy (Frankie) always crying"

I told her that his grandfather had just passed away and then she felt bad. That is weird about Derricks grandfather passing, and of course its sad as well.

Zack being a total a-hole, i think part of it is just showmanship because he has to know he's putting a target on his head. His larger than life character could be an audition for something bigger (than big brother). He is entertaining.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:13 PM   #36
Blue Crack Addict

Nicole forever.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:37 PM   #37
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
Nicole forever.
This. A million times this.

I have such a crush on Nicole that it's actually embarrassing.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:49 AM   #38
Blue Crack Addict

She's the best, man.

I haven't been watching feeds at all, but it pisses me off that Christine has kept the Detonators thing from Nicole. Have they talked about it on the feeds at all? I guess I'm just idealistic and I want the whole Nicole/Christine/Hayden semi-alliance thing to actually work and last to the end.

Zach is funny and very entertaining and he and Frankie will probably get their own reality show together on VH1 or some shit (or they'll do Amazing Race together) but he made Nicole cry and that ain't cool.
Old 07-31-2014, 10:05 AM   #39
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
She's the best, man.

I haven't been watching feeds at all, but it pisses me off that Christine has kept the Detonators thing from Nicole. Have they talked about it on the feeds at all? I guess I'm just idealistic and I want the whole Nicole/Christine/Hayden semi-alliance thing to actually work and last to the end.

Zach is funny and very entertaining and he and Frankie will probably get their own reality show together on VH1 or some shit (or they'll do Amazing Race together) but he made Nicole cry and that ain't cool.
I thought it was hilarious that she was so upset about being called a "froot loop dingus", of all things.

I don't think they have talked on the feeds about it but I don't watch them, I mostly just follow accounts on twitter that do and post regular updates. I don't think I read an update that mentioned Nicole and Christine talking about the alliance, though.

Zach has let being HoH for a few hours go straight to his head (Devinitis?) but he's an entertaining character in general. He reminds me both in appearance and personality of a roommate I once had, although Zach is much less of a stoned burnout (though Zach has admitted on the feeds he's basically high all the time when he's at home, so they're basically the same guy).
Old 07-31-2014, 06:53 PM   #40
Blue Crack Addict

every night on a odd cable TVGV they play 2 or 3 hours of live Big Brother After Dark it is mostly 12 midnight to 2 am, sometimes 11 pm to 2 am.

I do read the Jokers Update live feeds,

Joker's Updates - BB Updates (Quick View)

the posters there do a real good job

this BBAD is an edited show of the goings on of the last 24 hours, the old one was actually live and if nothing happened from 12 - 2 am it was boring.

this new one has events from earlier in the day edited in, and it can be just live too.

I am impressed with reading about an argument on Jokers,
and then seeing later on the BBAD how accurate the posters retellings are.

all that said, with this much exposure to the show, I am not a very big fan of Zack at all, I think Amber is getting screwed over big time and is a pretty decent person

and most important the Americas Team is complete and total crap. It is having a very direct impact on the game. Most all of Zack's behavior is a result of it. And I do believe Amber would not even be on the block if the AT antics had not manipulated the game.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:22 PM   #41
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
This. A million times this.

I have such a crush on Nicole that it's actually embarrassing.
I like Nicole but her voice annoys the shit out of me.
Old 08-08-2014, 04:02 PM   #42
Blue Crack Addict

I hear that same accent a hundred times every day, she just sounds like she has a really strong hoser Canadian accent to me. I can imagine it being pretty annoying if you're from anywhere outside the midwest or Canada.

Double eviction was fun. Wish they had more time to show the buildup to the vote, though. It was a sure thing that Zach was going home (so much so that everyone was talking about next week already) until around midnight Wednesday night, which was the first time Caleb mentioned keeping him. I always look forward to the show after double eviction though
Old 08-08-2014, 05:38 PM   #43
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I thought for sure that Zach would go home at first, just like i thought for sure Nicole would go home in the double, not Hayden. I guess the strategy is to leave her and Zach in the house and let them go after each other? Entertaining thought....
Old 08-11-2014, 06:00 PM   #44
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Such drama and excitement! I'm loving it. And I'm still rooting for Frankie. Good on him for doing that challenge all by himself.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:46 AM   #45
Blue Crack Addict

Thankfully this stupid 2 HOH twist is over this week. It ran about three weeks too long, and should have been scrapped at the double eviction at the latest, IMO.