Big Brother 16 - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2014, 10:48 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:53 AM
I won't reveal any specifics about what happened this week for those who don't pay attention to the live feeds, but holy Moses are the next two episodes ever going to be entertaining

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Old 07-09-2014, 12:42 AM   #17
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:53 AM
I have been watching the 2-3 hours of BB After Dark on cable every night and reading the Jokers updates.
I like Devin and hope he does not go home anytime soon.
Zack is my least favorite.

Old 07-09-2014, 08:39 AM   #18
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
I like Devin and hope he does not go home anytime soon.
Really?

He is quite literally the single worst Big Brother player I've ever seen in my life. He's so scared of appearing like "the bad guy" that he blabs every piece of information to everybody so that in his mind he doesn't look like a liar, and is screwing his own game and everybody who works with him.

He's gone next week so long as Caleb doesn't win HoH, his own alliance can't stand him now.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:57 PM   #19
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I hate the live feeds and I dont understand why people would watch them. I hate spoilers
Old 07-09-2014, 01:52 PM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
I hate the live feeds and I dont understand why people would watch them. I hate spoilers

Hope I didn't ruin anything for you Sicy, I'll refrain from commenting on anything that hasn't yet made it to the broadcast.

I don't watch the actual live feeds (I tried that for BB Canada and it was boring as all hell) but I do like to know what's going on in the house and don't consider the info to be "spoiling" anything for me, because I get the general goings on from the live feed recaps and then watch the show to fill in the details of how these things happened. Plus you obviously don't get any of the diary room stuff on the feeds so there's still more than enough unseen content on the show to make it entertaining.

To each their own

Old 07-09-2014, 05:13 PM   #21
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

No its fine if you use the spoiler tags, I just need to not click on them lol. But it spoils stuff like who won HOH and things like that. I watched a couple episodes once last season and then when I realized I was getting spoiled I stopped watching them.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:01 AM   #22
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Seriously is Devin just completely screwed in the head? He is so ridiculous. It's so hard to watch.

So Dave maybe you know, how far off are the live feeds from when the episodes air? A couple days?

Also can I just say I don't think the have not room is really 0 degrees. When people are in there they do not look cold. They wear shorts and tank tops. I'm sorry but if I had to sit in a 0 degree room I'd be bundled up and my nose would be red.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:18 PM   #23
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
Seriously is Devin just completely screwed in the head? He is so ridiculous. It's so hard to watch.

So Dave maybe you know, how far off are the live feeds from when the episodes air? A couple days?

Also can I just say I don't think the have not room is really 0 degrees. When people are in there they do not look cold. They wear shorts and tank tops. I'm sorry but if I had to sit in a 0 degree room I'd be bundled up and my nose would be red.

Yeah it's definitely not 0 degrees, even 0 Celsius would be noticeably very cold and they don't seem to have much problem being in there.

The way the schedule works on a normal week is that they obviously have the HoH competition on Thursday nights, Have/Have Not competitions Friday, nominations happen on Saturday (and the Battle of the Block happens usually Saturday afternoon/evening, the Veto competition happens on either Saturday evening or Sunday morning (but mostly Sunday right now with the Battle of the Block competitions going on), and then the Veto ceremony Sunday afternoon or evening. So the events shown on Wednesday's show are the farthest off the timeline, with the things happening on Wednesday's show taking place mostly on the weekend.

Of course the schedule is different from week to week depending on what is happening, I have seen weeks where the PoV competition happens Monday morning and the ceremony that afternoon (but never later so that they have time to edit everything for Wednesday), and last week the nominations happened on Thursday night around 11 pm after the show. Generally though all the competition related stuff happens over the weekend and the nominees have all week to just sit around and campaign until Thursday.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:38 AM   #24
Blue Crack Addict

Very satisfied with the result from last night's episode. I'm not a huge fan of Zach (I think he's got the right ideas as far as the game goes but doesn't have the personality to rein himself in when he needs to), but for the sake of entertainment he is going to play the game hard and fast now, and if Paola had stayed she still wouldn't do much of anything.

Paola handled her exit with class though, which was nice. She became a lot more tolerable this week, and I think a lot of it was the edit from last week and the bluster and tough-girl act she tried to put on when she came into the house. I think once she dropped the act she seemed to actually be quite a nice person, and reminded me a lot of a good friend of mine from college. Not that interesting to watch in the BB house, though.

And I also couldn't be happier with the two HoH's, I like both of those who won and know they will both be going after Devin (who is SCREWED this week unless he wins the battle of the block and/or veto, although 100 bucks says production is going to make at least one of them a very physical comp so that he stays to up the drama factor for the next week). If they are smart, they'll set it up to back door him so that he doesn't have a chance to compete. I think these two HoH's are smart enough to see that, if someone like Zach or Brittany had won I'm sure they would probably have put Devin and Caleb up on the block together who would easily win the Battle of the Block if it's anything physical.

I think they should nominate Cody/Hayden and Amber/Brittany, tell them what the plan is first of all and make sure they all play hard for the veto, hope that Devin doesn't get picked to compete (the odds then are only 3 out of 11 at that point) and then show him the door. Not a chance he can muster any votes to stay so as long as he doesn't get veto or win the BoB then he's dunzo.
Old 07-12-2014, 05:05 AM   #25
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:53 AM
Nicole, Hayden, Christine FTW

And fuck Devin. So glad he got put on blast in front of everyone at the veto meeting. Beautiful.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #26
Blue Crack Addict

Last night's episode was great.

More Nicole, less Devin (although I think the "she disappeared, will she ever come back?" thing at the end of the BoB challenge was beyond stupid).

I think a Nicole/Hayden showmance would be something I could support
Old 07-14-2014, 04:51 PM   #27
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Nicole and Hayden would make the cutest couple. I'm on board with the nerd team alliance too.
Old 07-17-2014, 01:25 PM   #28
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

omg shut up Jocasta.
Old 07-17-2014, 03:54 PM   #29
Blue Crack Addict

Yeah, what was with the howling? That was a bit much
Old 07-17-2014, 05:37 PM   #30
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I hope Devin goes home. Although then it might get a little boring.