Better Off Ted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kramwest1

has a
I didn't see a thread for this show, so here...

I love this show and am going back through the 1st season before I start the 2nd season.

Portia de Rossi is awesome, maybe even better than in Arrested.

Jay Harrington is great as the straightman.

The first season was hilarious. :up:

I had actually assumed it had been canceled from lack of popularity, so I was surprised to see a new episode pop up on my DVR a few days ago. Look forward to watching it.

I just finished last season and started the 2nd season.

I LOVE this show!

The Jabberwocky episode was hilarious. Portia "dreams" speech to Jay H. was a masterpiece.

They really seem to be dumping the episodes out this season (multiple episodes per week), so I yet again am worried they've already "unofficially canceled" it.

They really seem to be dumping the episodes out this season (multiple episodes per week), so I yet again am worried they've already "unofficially canceled" it.

Yeah, that would explain the "outtakes" video dump, too.
Although, it could be a last gasp to rally fans and see what support there is for the show.

Either way, Ted has been one of the funniest shows ever on TV.

I love this show but didn't realize that this was it's 2nd season. I'm hoping it shows up again. Is season 1 on DVD yet?

It was canceled earlier this week.

Rest In Peace, Better Off Ted - TV.com

The sad thing is that they only aired 11 of the 13 episodes they had filmed this season, so we never even got the last couple episodes. Another great show canceled far too quickly to make room for more idiotic reality tv.

Thanks for that link. I assumed it had been canceled, but I hadn't heard anything official yet.

I'd like to blast network TV for their shit selection of comedies, but with Modern Family and Community coming on this year, it's hard to do.
Anyway, I'll stick with Adult Swim for cutting edge funny (and Archer on FX).

BTW--you can get both Season 1-2 of Better Off Ted on iTunes, too.

Only on iTunes, eh? Oh well, may have to pony up the money to support the show. I still can't believe they never aired either of them. The amount of complete crapola on during the summer, and they couldn't show these episodes?

Back
Top Bottom