Better Call Saul - hell yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caught up on this over the last week or so. It's a great show. But I will say that I enjoy the Mike stuff more than the Jimmy stuff because it's the Mike stuff that REALLY reminds me of Breaking Bad.

Vince was saying this season is like 2 shows for the price of 1. Mikes car. Reverse engineering the gas cap sensor was vintage BrBa

Last night was the best episode yet. Jimmy in pollos is a classic scene. That yellow shirt appearing out of focus behind him. Francesca was great. The music and direction of mikes nighttime tailing was amazing. Now we are getting to the escalation of jimmys arc. And mikes upcoming meeting

Great episode last night. The fact I'm more interested in Jimmy's story than the Breaking Bad callbacks goes to show how strong Jimmy's relationships with Chuck and Kim are.

i love the show, but still wish they would have come up with something else for chuck other than the electro magnetic allergy thing. it's the only thing that bothers me.

the rest of it is fantastic. the slow build up rather than jumping right in to all breaking bad all the time, which other shows would have done.

it's also becoming obvious that ernesto is related to gustavo.

Last edited:
Good show last night. Really enjoying the feud between
Hector and Gus

Also there was a commercial that aired a couple of times, some kind of crazy healing water, what the hell was that? Im guessing it was a tie-in to the show because that shit cant be real. :wink:

Yeah that was great. Maybe the best episode of the series thus far. Really well done.

qa-305-lavell-crawford-1200x707.jpg

i love the show, but still wish they would have come up with something else for chuck other than the electro magnetic allergy thing. it's the only thing that bothers me.

the rest of it is fantastic. the slow build up rather than jumping right in to all breaking bad all the time, which other shows would have done.

it's also becoming obvious that ernesto is related to gustavo.

welp - i take it back. it may have taken three seasons, but the electro magnetic allergy angle thing finally won me over.

Stunning episode last night.
The look on his face when he saw just how far Howard was willing to go and how badly Howard wanted him gone.

Michael McKean's performance as Chuck is phenomenal. I hope he makes it to next season, but the hotline number that popped up afterward might have given it away. We'll see.

This show is one of the best on tv. Hopefully, we finally get "Saul" for next season.

with this show and bojack we're really in a great month for television. the two best shows on tv right now in my opinion.

i think this is easily the best season of better call saul so far too. i'm so glad we got all the back story of how kim entered and chuck left jimmy's life before, but this season feels like we're decisively moving away from jimmy and towards saul. if this show knows when to stop before dragging it out too far and also manages to line itself up with breaking bad properly, it stands a really good chance of being the best spinoff of all time.

rhea seehorn is one of the best and most underappreciated actors on television today.

watching the jimmy/kim relationship this season is like seeing an acrobatic routine at an airshow that is incredible to watch but also you know it's going to end with a tragic and spectacular fiery crash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom