Better Call Saul - hell yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did anyone watch the show after called "talking Saul"? I didn't watch...just curious what they talked about

I did. It models Talking Dead the post-game for Walking Dead. It was great. They had Vince, Bob, and Rhea on. They're bringing it back for the finale. Otherwise it would be overkill. Dead has a lot more death and change from week to week. BCS not as much

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Jimmy's Pro Bono scene was a thing of beauty. I just started laughing at the slow build up of Jimmy explaining the art videos and having no idea of where it was going to end up.

Bob Odenkirk was really channeling Mr. Show with the comic suspense.

Read that Bob really wrote that scene. He read the script and said this specific fetish needs to have a goofy name ala Chicago Sunroof

How badass is Mike in the last episode? Not to spoil anything, but it explains the story in BrBa of how Skinny Pete met Tuco. Nice appearance of the character who made us never look at bike locks the same way ever again. Love this show.

How badass is Mike in the last episode? Not to spoil anything, but it explains the story in BrBa of how Skinny Pete met Tuco. Nice appearance of the character who made us never look at bike locks the same way ever again. Love this show.

I loved this episode SO much!
Mike is totally Bad Ass!
And Tuco...I mean...he is just one of the best characters ever written

Another BrBa easter egg in the last episode: the weapons dealer was the same guy who sold Walt the gun he planned to use to shoot Gus with in season 4 and the M60 in season 5.

Shit, I just realised that black market gun salesman is the same guy who played Whitney Ellsworth (the prospector who marries Alma Garret) on Deadwood.

As for Crazy 8, it's been so long since Breaking Bad that flew right over my head until it was pointed out elsewhere. I'm getting that a lot.

I didn't even have that, I just thought, yeah ok, it's some guy doing his weekly deal with Tuco.

Later on people were talking about it.

OMG the "Cousins" with skull tipped cowboy boots tonight!!!! they were the scariest characters on BB to me!
Looks like next week Saul may be invented! :hyper:

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to Jimmy becoming Saul, but I'm sure everyone is. :wink: Kim has kind of been all over the place with Jimmy. One week she's running a con with him. The next week, she hates his cons. Then she returns to loving them again. I'm really digging Mike's storyline. I wonder when Price is gonna show up again.

Mikes' story is so interesting. It gives so much depth to how he arrived at the place he was when we met him in BB. I love it!!

Back
Top Bottom