Battlestar Galactica Seasons 4 & 4.5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So what do you guys thnk the best moment of Seasons 1-3 is?

I have to say, Season 2, I think Ep 11....whenever they find the Pegasus and Adama has the showdown over the phone with the hot dyke Admiral. That was so fucking awesome. Awesomest moment ever.

Apparently we start to actually like Doctor Baltazar or whatever his name is?

When Apollo shows up with the Pegasus at the end of season 2 (It think) - that's pretty kick ass.

Also - SPOILERS FOR SEASON 3 - When the galactica arrives at the planet to rescue everyone and fucks the cylon shit up - I like that scene a lot.

I love the commercial with the lights transitioning between the characters. That's brilliant.

Man, Season 3 is really dragging about halfway through. Hope some cool shit happens soon.

lazarus said:
How dare you overlook the politically incisive aspect of this show?!
Yeah, they just did the "stuck in an airlock" episode.

Now all we need is the old fallback Holodeck / Ferengi marriage episode.

Last edited:
Sigourney Weaver's character in Galaxy Quest ftw.

Another politically insightful film to add to the registry.

Yeah, but this one was the best.

troi.jpg

deep said:

I don't know what episode it was

but the one with starbuck boxing (the whole episode) that short, fem looking pilot guy was dreadful
I'm not sure which one has her boxing in Season 2... Do you mean playing ball with Anders?

In Season 3, they had "Unfinished Business", where they all boxed. Wonderful episode, and the DVD set for Season 3 has an extended version of it by 25 minutes, making it the longest episode to date! I wish they'd done this with the bigger episodes this season.

Anyway, sorry I can't drop by as often as I used to; I'm incredibly busy with school work and message boards are so addictive, so I'm worried about getting pulled back in, but here's a nice little tidbit.

I wrote Letterman's writers during the strike about BSG and I wrote Dave, too. I don't know how much my words carried weight, but it looks like CBS is promoting our favorite show a lot better than parent company owner NBC!

[Spoiler warning on how the cast looks] (Canadians 1160, Number 6 looks more incredibly than ever!)
http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/video_player/index/php/949607.phtml

Last edited:
Muldfeld said:

I'm not sure which one has her boxing in Season 2... Do you mean playing ball with Anders?

Anyway, sorry I can't drop by as often as I used to; I'm incredibly busy with school work and message boards are so addictive, so I'm worried about getting pulled back in

LeeKaraStarterPost3.jpg

The episode these scenes are from, I did not enjoy.

And I think the Lee Adama actor is just too small and his features are too fine for my liking. ( Jamie Bamber - sounds like his parents wanted a girl, IMDB says he is 5'9" same as Sly Stallone )
I am sure he has lots of fans out there.

I think the rest of the casting is great, I especially like all the women.

stick to your school work, these boards can suck up way too much time.

I guess this is the last season for us.

I hope the writers will find a new project to put their talents into.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom