Battlestar Galactica Seasons 4 & 4.5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure if she does, but she probably would. My Trek friend is getting into BSG now, I think it's because of her undying love for everything Ira Steven Behr.

They need their own Douche Bag Call Signs. Things have cleared up since then though.

You and me both, man. :)

We might go see Jumper this weekend and heckle Hayden Christiansen the whole time. I hope he doesn't pull a Purple Rose and come out of the movie to strangle me though.

I really want to see Sam Jackson whip him through the space/time continuum.

It's like Black Snake Moan meets Sliders.

Same here.

He plays the blues halfway through, too... and gets eaten by a shark.

If only Wesley Snipes and Michael Clarke Duncan were on call-waiting.

I can't believe I paid to see Passenger 57 in the theatre. Granted, it was second run and cost me $2, but still.

It may have been worth it for "always bet on black", though.

Also, Jumper is a must-see simply for Mace Vs. Anakin: Payback Time.

Seriously, for $2, yes, it was worth it for Always Bet on Black....if memory serves, he does not just say it, but the camera sort of zooms in on him as he delivers the line. $2 is a bargain for that sort of thing.

Didn't the guy kick a flight attendant across the entire plane? Or was that skillful editing?

I want to believe the former.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/2008/01/24/763/

_1.jpg

Muldfeld said:
They have their faults and formulaic contrivances, but I think they're a hell of a lot better than most of what's on TV like " ... "24."

And that's even more reason for me to discredit you in my eyes as 24 was what saved Television In General for me. I did watch Buffy yes--but only because of the hotness of Sarah Michelle Gellar. Not because it was good.

Back
Top Bottom