Batman - The Dark Knight Rises

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would lose my shit if that happened.

Thanks. It's my favorite SNL skit, but being from one of the non-Lorne Michaels seasons, is incredibly hard to track down. "No, you're not angry at him. You're just pointing at him."

I love that this is coming full circle with Begins, suck it losers who didn't even know The Dark Knight was a sequel and just went because it was the tres chic thing to do that month. :tsk:

2rq1tn7.jpg

Don't know if you guys have seen the new teaser poster or not, but it's a pretty drastic shift from the marketing of this series so far:

ws388n.jpg

Re: reaction to the poster that Impy just posted.

Spoiler tags - Didn't want to spoil the joke.

That's damn funny. But the fact that somebody actually thought about it, and then went all the way through with drawing it, is practically funnier than the poster itself.

who would you have rather had as the villains in this final batman film? I have faith in what Nolan is doing, he gave us two great batman flicks, I am sure this will be as good.

I said the same thing once pics started to leak prior to the last one. I couldn't believe that the Joker was just a painted face... but I was pleasantly suprised. So I'm not really worried.

The only thing I'm wondering about is how everyone has Batman's rides in this installment? We've seen camo versions of his Batmobile in some pics and now "Catwoman" is riding his bike? :scratch: Did he have a garage sale?

Difference being the Joker design was actually rather inspired, while this... kind of just dorky.

I'd much rather have it that way in his version than any other way. That said, the Bane mask is pretty retarded.

So she's riding the BatPod, did she steal it? Or did she team up with Batman? She's often been depicted as more of an antihero than a straight up villain.

Looks like a team-up to me. The high/low tech goggles look like something Q, err, Lucius Fox would cook up.

Honesty, it must have took about 30 seconds to come up with that Catwoman costume design.

Hmm, I am curious about all these Bat-vehicles turning up in other people's hands.

I wonder if there's going to be a massive robbery at Wayne Enterprises. That would require someone knowing Batman's true identity though.

The curiosity is building.

Bane will know who Batman is thanks to the whole League of Shadows thing.

Batman's true identity is probably the worst kept secret. Ever.

"You didn't think anyone would recognize your baby out there pancaking cop cars on the 6 o'clock news?"

Back
Top Bottom