Batman - The Dark Knight Rises

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The 66 film is awesome. I think I've seen it more times than any other film.

bat%2Bshark%2Brepellent.JPG

shark.jpg

Spider-Man just shat all over this trailer. And I say that as someone who was/is really impressed by the latest TDKR trailer. I do like that they're clearly leaving 90% of the story out of the marketing for The Dark Knight though, that's great in today's day and age.

powerhour24 said:
Spider-Man just shat all over this trailer. And I say that as someone who was/is really impressed by the latest TDKR trailer. I do like that they're clearly leaving 90% of the story out of the marketing for The Dark Knight though, that's great in today's day and age.

I wasn't really hyped for Spidey at all, but the new trailer is indeed salty. Looks pretty damn good.

The only fault that I can find with the 66 movie is that didn't have Julie Newmar as Catwoman - the definitive Catwoman.

Julie%2Bnewmar.jpg

Batman's utility belt agrees.

This movie has such high expectations to meet to the average moviegoer after The Dark Knight that it's almost surely going to be a disappointment to the general masses. In this knowledge, I'm still looking forward to it massively -- though I'm looking forward to Prometheus slightly more.

These kind of look like shit with the exception of certain sections of the bottom middle one.

This movie has such high expectations to meet to the average moviegoer after The Dark Knight that it's almost surely going to be a disappointment to the general masses. In this knowledge, I'm still looking forward to it massively -- though I'm looking forward to Prometheus slightly more.

the dark knight was incredibly hyped as well, largely due to heath... and that movie certainly lived up to expectations, and then some, as far as the general public was concerned.

nolan would have to have created an absolute bomb for this movie to not be massive... especially considering how well the avengers has done.

I have already written that I liked it ok,
rotten tomatoes has it at 93%, I don't think it is that good

I have seen an extended preview of Batman, it is quite good

With you there. I don't care much for Hathaway, but if you stick anyone reasonably fit-looking in a Catwoman costume, it's gonna look good.

They did a good job fixing Bane's voice. He sounds eerie and disturbing now. Also, Hathaway looks like a badass in that prison shot. Daddy likey

Stay out of the fucking Batman thread if you don't want to know anything about it, asshole

Back
Top Bottom