Bad Movie Sequels- The Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently there is a Scorpion King 4 (there have already been 2 sequels which is mind boggling on its own) starring Lou Ferrigno.

I am not making this up.

Yes, I saw an ad for that somewhere. There's only one Scorpion King and that's The Rock! :wink: I don't think SK4 made it to theaters though.

Surprised no one has mentioned The Phantom Menace, or any of the Star Trek films after #4 with the original crew. "The Undiscovered Country"? Really? I guess Shatner needed to show off his new hairpiece.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using U2 Interference mobile app

I liked Star Trek VI, but I think V is the worst one out of the original cast. It did well at the box office, though.

Blair Witch 2 definitely sucked. Saw that one on video. I don't think I've ever walked out on a film at the theaters. Warlock was dreadful, but I stayed for the whole thing.

Saw BW1 in the theater, thought it was good the first time. Couldn't watch it after then though. The SciFi Channel had a tv special, "Legend of the Blair Witch" which was also very well done. BW2 was just too much.

Other sequels that sucked:
Bill and Ted ' s Bogus Journey (originally titled "B & T Go To Hell")
Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (technically a prequel)
Dumb and Dumber Too doesn't hold much promise
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of th Crystal Skull (Shia Laboef, single-handedly destroying 80's memories, one movie at a time)

Sent from my SPH-L720T using U2 Interference mobile app

Remember in Back to the Future, there was a scene where Marty gets chomped by a holographic shark advertising Jaws 19 or some number like that? Can you imagine if Die Hard went that way? Ugh.

Blair Witch 2 was just lame. Blair Witch 1 I saw at home, alone, on a rented vhs tape so probably watching it alone in the dark was the most effective way to see it.

Back
Top Bottom