Aussies: Summer Heights High

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Has anyone seen this? What a fucking fantastic show!! I loved We Can Be Heroes and Chris Lilley seems to have bettered himself in this one.

"public schools are so random"

I love the drama teacher Mr G.

"Thank God you're here! Grandma's been raped!"

^ :laugh: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

... I know I am completely behind, but I've just 'discovered' this show, along with 'We Can Be Heroes'. :D

What absolutely fantastic shows!! How good is Chris Lilley? Not only is he incredibly funny, but the way in which highlights social prejudices, staff-room politics and the public vs. private school system is just complete genius. Absolute brilliance!! :)

Last edited:
"Shes a naughty girl with a bad habit, a bad habit for drugs."

Chris has really made a name form himself.

This show will be talked about for years and years.

Maybe I'll just go and root some teacher or something and get pregnant. And then you deal with that. You'll have to fucking raise the baby. Is that what you want?

seriously? you guys? no offense, but i was totally like obsessed with this show all fall when it was on HBO.

<-----------------

mr_g_summer_heights.jpg

annabel annabel annabel... you're a slut

seriously? you guys? no offense, but i was totally like obsessed with this show all fall when it was on HBO.

<-----------------

You should get out of FYM more often so everyone else can see your avatar. :wink:

I watched a couple of episodes during the fall and especially loved Mr. G and his Chihuahua but I didn't like it enough to watch it regularly.

<-----------------

watcehd it as it aired in Australia. Watched we can be heroes as it aired as well.

He is a genious. "That's a nice top miss, did you get that from Suzanne's???"

"IT'S NOT CUM!!"

"Sorry Ben! ... <you muthafucka!!>"

The only prob with summer heights high was no more Ricky Wong.

Get a Sense of Humour Car!

This show is awesome, not just hilarious, but remarkably accurate in reflecting the Melbourne public school experience....

Good to see the Americans are enjoying it too... are you loving the dicktations popping up everywhere? :D

to be honest, we watched each episode twice. (we meaning me and the bf, not we as in "americans.")

because we had a hard time understanding Jonah.

i find myself singing the songs a lot -- "she's a party girl with a bad habit/ bad habit for drugs" -- and i think that Ja'mie's speech where she talks about how most wife-beaters and rapists come from public schools -- "i'm sorry, no offense, but it's true" -- are my favorite moments.

that and when she did the whole "christian!" "skank!" "lesbian!" "asian!" thing for the year 11 formal.

I've been obsessed with this for ages now, I bought the DVD off Amazon before they started showing it here and now everyone likes it because it's on the bbc :grumpy:

I'm in love with Jonah, and Gumnut Cottage. I laugh literally everytime Gumnut Cottage is mentioned for some reason.

"Oh look, it's the Islander boys, late again..."

Back
Top Bottom