Arrested Development....THE MOVIE?!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope Tobias got back into the analrapist profession. I really think he was on to something there. Analyst + Theapist = Win. I guess I'm just curious to see if it would really work. I guess you could say I'm bicurious.

The analrapist bit was so absolutely funny and I just think 'who the hell thinks up these things?' and can just imagine the amount of laughter would have happened over it.

I wonder if writing for a show is a lot of fun with shows like this, or whether its torture just trying to pump out the funnys especially since AD has so many levels?

I hope Tobias got back into the analrapist profession. I really think he was on to something there. Analyst + Theapist = Win. I guess I'm just curious to see if it would really work. I guess you could say I'm bicurious.

I was told it was a "bob."

I would want to see him compete against Bob Odenkirk's therapist-turned-actor character again. That would be funny to see developed into the movie, I think.

Cera says no Arrested?

Apparently, Michael Cera's lack of interest in the film is the only thing holding back production. I believe they have three options at this point:

1. Sit around and wait for him to finish his infinite playlist.

2. Kill off his character, explain what happened at the funeral (beaten to death with an oversized novelty douche?) and move on without him.

3. Cast McLovin as George Michael, but have him act exactly like his Superbad character, thereby revealing to the world the potential horrors of playing the same character in every movie.

Do it without him. Send him off to camp or something for the movie.

I obviously a) don't know if this is true; or b) know his motivations for saying "no" if it is true, but if he's just being a whiny bitch about it, he needs to a) start playing characters that aren't all exactly the same; and b) get over himself.

I've only seen a few episodes thus far, but yes. This.

Close to the most dispensable character.
you need to watch more episodes.

and yes, i'd rather they do it without him. i hate when people (assuming this all is true) get too big for their britches, as the article said, and basically forget where they came from. it'd be a bummer if he weren't in the movie, but i'd rather have a movie with no george michael than no movie at all. maybe they could say he's in prison for committing incest? :giggle:

you need to watch more episodes.

and yes, i'd rather they do it without him. i hate when people (assuming this all is true) get too big for their britches, as the article said, and basically forget where they came from. it'd be a bummer if he weren't in the movie, but i'd rather have a movie with no george michael than no movie at all. maybe they could say he's in prison for committing incest? :giggle:

He finally went to Oz.

Cera's been playing the same character since the series ended, why not go back one last time?

I think Maeby is the weakest character of the bunch, but she still cracks me up. Truly one of the best ensemble casts in any comedy, that's for sure.

I think Maeby is the weakest character of the bunch, but she still cracks me up. Truly one of the best ensemble casts in any comedy, that's for sure.

You're probably right. But there really isn't one person that is indispensible, because there's so many great players to pick up the slack. A movie could work without any one character.

George Michael would be off at college by now wouldn't he?

Just replace him with Steve Holt, or better yet George Michael 2 (not unlike Marta 2)

You're probably right. But there really isn't one person that is indispensible, because there's so many great players to pick up the slack. A movie could work without any one character.

Definitely.

There were some episodes in Season 1 without Tobias, arguably my favorite character of the series, and they were still awesome.

Probably right . And yet she's still awesome - that's how great this show was. Maybe the twin brother was weaker...but Jeffrey Tambor would still be in it.

I love this friggin show.

I would go with GOB just cause I love the Final Countdown that much.

Do you watch Battlestar Galactica? You'd like it.
true, i do prefer gob over tobias, though he's a very close second. i have to respect the never-nudes.

you know, i never have. i should check it out, a friend of mine keeps recommending it to me.

Back
Top Bottom