Arrested Development....THE MOVIE?!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this movie going to replace the awfulness of the second half of Season 3? Because that's likely the only way this could be promising.

I'm sure the problems with the second half of that season were due to the order being cut even more than it was in season 2.

The only episode I genuinely dislike is the finale.

Michael, do the right thing here. String this blind girl along so that Dad doesn't have to pay his debt to society.

God this show was great, I hope the movie does it justice. Barry Zuckerkorn is a classic.. :up:

AD-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695371-300-169.gif

^ I hadn't seen that since I posted it and just laughed my ass off all over again.

Anyways, here's a random musing on this supposed AD movie. There are so very many things I love about this show, as I'm sure there are for all of you, but one of the things that consistently cracks me up is the use of the word "Fuck" and the fact that it is bleeped out. If this thing gets on the big screen, I wonder if they will still use the bleep censor whenever GOB, for instance, says fuck. I sure hope so. Something about the fact that you can't actually hear the word makes it all the more funny. But I can't think of any big screen movie ever that has used bleeps like you hear on a TV show. Hmmm.

I probably said the word bleep too many times in that post. I've made a huge mistake.

I agree with the bleeps making it that much funnier. Obviously, the king of these is Buster's rant about Lucille. "Cause I'm an uptight................................... BUSTER............................you old horny slut!"

franklin.gif

I have no news regarding the movie. This is a really unnecessary bump that I could have posted in either the Random Music or TV thread.

But I have a new favourite moment.

It's when Gob says, "I fucked Nazhgalia. Yeah, that's right. You took something I liked, so I took something you liked."

I was at a pub trivia night, the category was either identifying covers of "Downtown" or TV series/movies where it was used

near-instantly identified Lucille's voice :hi5:

oh, this reminds me. being as behind the times as i am, i only recently got sims 3. i noticed (not that i'm the first one, obvs) there's a character named gobias who's a never nude. hilarious.

Apparently the plan as of right now is to film ten episodes and the movie in 2012 and begin airing the episodes in early 2013 to lead into the movie.

Back
Top Bottom