"Argh, my spirit!": Futurama Appreciation/Quotes Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alexvilagosh

War Child
:)

Old Man Waterfall: "Do your worst, you sea devils. I'll make my stand with Old Freebie. You can crush me but you can't crush my spirit!"
Palace of oppression: *crush*
Old Man Waterfall: "Argh, my spirit!"

Bender: "And so I ask you this one question. Have you ever tried simply turning off the TV, sitting down with your children, and hitting them?"

Zapp: "Please point out the person in this court room you had sex with."
Leela: *sigh* *points at Zapp*
Fry: "Whoooooo!"
Zapp: "And his name is ...."
Leela: "Zapp Brannigan."
Zapp: "The very same Zapp Brannigan who did not blow up DOOP HQ. I rest my case."

But my favourite of all Futurama quotes/moments...

Leela (dressed as a man with a beard): "Fry, don't you recognise me?"
Fry: "*squints eyes* ...Hermes?"

Cracks me up every time.

Dr.: Good news, everyone!!! Come into my bedroom, I've got something to show youuu......

Fry: Ooh. "Big Pink." It's the only gum with the breath-freshening power of ham.
Bender: And it pinkens your teeth as you chew.

--

Fry: I'm never gonna get used to the 31st century. Caffineated bacon? Baconated grapefruit? ADMIRAL Crunch?

--

Amy Wong: There, how do I look?
Professor: Like a cheap French harlot.
Amy Wong: French?!

Zoidberg: IT's been years since medical school, so remind me: disembowling in your species: fatal or non-fatal?

Zoidberg: Aw, I'll never recombobulate this ship! When the Professor finds out, he'll tear me a new cloaca! [He cries then stops.] Wait! What would the robot do?

*bump* Don't want to drop off the page :sad:

Zapp: "Fly the white flag of war!"

Marv Albert: *bang* "Yeees! He's really showing us what a man with a cannon in his chest can do!"
Prof. Farnsworth: "No show boating you atomic hotdog!"

Not too many Futurama fans here?

Bender:"Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder."

Leela: "Alright, This is the third hose fight I've broken up today, and the second using actual hoses."

Gay Hippie: "They called me crazy for building this ark."
Old Hippie: "You ARE crazy. You filled it with same sex animal couples."
Gay Hippie: "Hey, there are parts of the bible I like and parts I don't like."

Bender: "My life, and by extension everyone else's is meaningless."

Leela: "Look Fry, you're a man and I'm a woman. We're just too different."

Professor: "Yes, it's a perfect scale model of the universe's largest bottle. I put a tiny spaceship inside to keep it from being boring."

Zoidberg: "...And that's how I got my new shell. It looks just like the shell I threw out yesterday, and I found it in the same dumpster, but this one had a live racoon inside!"

Bender: "Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack!"

Hobo: "Gus old chum, let's give a friendly welcome to this new robo."
Bender: "What did you call me? "
Gus: "A robo. You know? A robot-hobo."
Bender: "Oh OK I thought you said 'romo.'"

Leela, could you ask a little bit more sex-fully

I knew you would come crawling back like a bird on it's belly

Dammit amatuer hours over + the entire karaoke bit.

*Bender as pimp*
Girlbot: Oh Bender, we love you!
Bender: Shut up baby, I know it!!

The Lucy Lui-bot: I'll never forget you, Fry..MEMORY DELETED.

Professor: Professor, lava, HOT!

Zap Branigan: Kif, what do you think of my new uniform?
Kif: I'm not as impressed with velour as you are.

Nixon: So we open up the panda crat and wouldn't you know it the damn things dead, upchucked its bamboo ~ true story.

Brannigan: You two are 'good friends'..... but I thought that we would be 'good friends' ......... well, lets see how friendly you get sharing a prison cell.

Absolutely love Futurama, it never gets old.

Gotta love 'All My Circuits' and Calculon

About Bender's audition: "Gah! That was so bad I think you gave me cancer!"

I was never a regular Futurama viewer, but can I just say that "Jurassic Bark" was one of the saddest flipping things I've ever seen?

People had told me how much they cried, and as I watching it, I was all "... what are they talking about? It's kind of sad, but not like I'm crying here."

And then the ending comes, and the song plays, and ... and ... and .... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Oh my god, I was sobbing. At a TV show!

:sad:

^ at a CARTOON TV show

The Luck of the Fryrish is sadder.

The whole episode is set up with Fry hating on his brother for stealing his 7-leaf clover and becoming famous. Without spoiling it, the end scene is just the saddest thing EVER

^ at a CARTOON TV show

The whole episode is set up with Fry hating on his brother for stealing his 7-leaf clover and becoming famous. Without spoiling it, the end scene is just the saddest thing EVER

Agree 100% absolutely heart breaking episode, it's probably my favourite futurama episode

^ at a CARTOON TV show

Best episode ever

President Truman: Are you here to create some kind of alien/human hybrid?
Zoidberg: Are you coming on to me?

:lol:

Priceless.
Some of my faves:Cap'n Zapp: That young man fills me with hope. Plus some other emotions which are weird and deeply confusing.

I forgot who says this, but after I heard it I said it A LOT: Awesome. Awesome to the max.
Leela: You know, Fry? I don't care if you're not the most important person in the universe. It really makes me happy to see you right now.
Fry: Then I am the most important person in the universe.

Matt Groening interview about the future of Futurama: Matt Groening | TV | A.V. Club

Lrrr: One of these days, Ndnd. Bang! Zoom! Straight to the third moon of Omicron Persei 8!

Al Gore: My fellow Earthicans, as I have explained in my book Earth in the Balance, and the much more popular Harry Potter and the Balance of Earth, we need to defend our planet against pollution. Also dark wizards.

Fry: Hey, wait, I'm having one of those things... you know, a headache with pictures.
Leela: An idea?
Fry: Mmm! Mmm hmm!

Lrrr: This is ancient Earth's most foolish program. Why does Ross, the largest friend, not simply eat the other five?
Ndnd: Perhaps they are saving that for sweeps.

Back
Top Bottom