Archer on FX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awesome? as in she was wearing this dress

Unfortunately, no. And unfortunately, this is the best picture that turned out. It's my wife with Aisha. Said she'd love to do a live-action episode of Archer, but Jon Benjamin would never agree to it.

DSCN2434.jpg

i don't really think it's that funny.

Netflix seems to think I would think otherwise, although their recommendations are almost always way off the mark. But I watched the first few episodes of season one and it's kind if hard to hate on jokes like the Chekhov gun and "This is like O. Henry and Alanis Morissette had a baby and named it this exact situation!" That was actually really funny.

I've started watching a few episodes here and there on Netflix the last few weeks. Had I known Chris Parnell was involved, I would have started watching this long ago.

Season 1 starts a little slow, seems like by the end of the season the show's writing gets funnier and more witty.

Season 2 and 3 are excellent.

Please forgive me, Elfa.

I'm enjoying season 1, so it's cool to hear it gets even better later on.

Love, love, LOVE this show! Due to changes in my work schedule I don't get to watch it as regularly as I'd like, so it may be time for me to start buying the seasons as they're released. :up:

The whole breast cancer thing kind of lost me. And bionic Barry. Definitely not a show that should ever carry anything plot-like over between episodes. Recurring jokes however, are made of win. It's a weird line between the two. Regardless, beginning of season two was pretty hilarious.

And the picture on the chive of dinosaurs and Malory with the caption about knowing Jessica Walter voiced both just made childhood more awesome is quite true. Go go Lucile Bluth.

Creepy that I just edited my post to mention the chive. Thanks for rumplestiltskinning me.

Thoughts on this season so far? While I think it's had plenty of funny dialogue, not sure there's been as good of story telling. Maybe feels rushed?

Still great show tho

Back
Top Bottom