Anyone going to see the new Dane Cook Tour - Isolated Incident?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bizkitgto

Acrobat
I've always liked Dane Cook, a lot of people don't care for his comedy, but since he's going on a world tour I figured this is an easy chance to see him live, only wish I could go to Vegas, but I'm doing my SinCity trip later this year.

I have a public speaking class at school. We had to write our own stand up comedy routines. A guy comes up and does one I assumed was original that I just think is terrible. I turn to a guy next to me and say, "Wow, that wasn't remotely funny." And he goes, "That was a Dane Cook routine, word-for-word."

My buddies are all going to see him in Philly in May. And I do everything with them, even stuff that I don't enjoy. I refuse to waste money on a hack like Dane Cook. The fact that he is a popular comedian is one of the five most wrong things about America today.

To each his own I guess...it's all in the presentation.

The presentation is his worst attribute. His entire act consists of being a loud, obnoxious, immature douche bag. But mostly loud. I don't think the man has said one witty thing in his life.

I would love to see him, he's going to be here in San Diego in May but can't afford it. Every penny I can scrape together goes toward U2 this year, besides I'm gonna need some spending money for Dublin in July!

Dane Cook is the fucking Ryan Reynolds of comedy. Douchebag white bread unoriginal lowest common denominator tripe. And that's an insult to tripe because I've had some fried up quite nicely and it was pretty decent.

I love posting in a thread without reading the other responses first.

cookiemonster.gif

Back
Top Bottom