Anyone else dislike current sitcoms?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember really liking the first season or two, and then it went off the rails for me.
Yeah, it got really strange, just this side of sci-fi.

But I love butt-kicking women. That's the reason I watched Buffy for a while.

I'd like a milk steak, boiled over hard, with a side of your finest jellybeans..

Parks & Recreation is as good as The Office was in its prime. The second season and current season are just awesome.

I'd even argue that it surpasses it from a pure comedy standpoint, yet it rarely drifts into caricature. It's a more true ensemble than the American Office as well. The only dead weight is Anne, but her interactions with Rob Lowe's character have redeemed her to some extent.

Parks & Rec and Community are firing at all cylinders, as noted above. I haven't seen much of this past season of Always Sunny, though I've heard it was a bit spotty. Bored to Death is amusing. In a welcome surprise, the last gasp of Michael Scott on The Office has given the show some purpose and direction again.

I'd love to get into Party Down soon, though I'm not sure if that's in the OP's wheelhouse, particularly if Disney Channel shows populate the viewing list. No offense.

Back
Top Bottom