Any Supernatural Fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Is anyone watching Supernatural this season? Do you like the direction it's headed? Looks like it could be the best season yet. I'm excited about it so far. :)

I watch it.... I really enjoyed the first two seasons, but last season and this season... reminds me a little bit of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. So I'm starting to lose interest.

Hmm... you say it reminds you "a little bit" of BuffyTVS, which is understandable given the content of demons, and good and evil and all. I think it's the Cain & Abel direction the brothers are heading into that's interesting. I like the new character of Castiel too.

On a side note: Since the music (classic rock) is such a prominent character in the show, if they were ever to get a U2 song for the show, Exit would be stellar.

I'd think Sunday Bloody Sunday would be the song they'd choose by U2, if they ever were going to. But y'never know, eh? Oh, and by BTVS, I meant it's slowly getting cheesier (and I don't care for the angel).

I'd think Sunday Bloody Sunday would be the song they'd choose by U2, if they ever were going to. But y'never know, eh? Oh, and by BTVS, I meant it's slowly getting cheesier (and I don't care for the angel).

Funny you say that, SBS was always my first choice for "the song", excellent choice as well. But today when I was listening to Exit, I just thought HEY now that one would be good. Probably one of the closest choices for classic rock as well.
Ah gotch on the Buffy thing. Actually, I found the earlier Buffy episodes cheesier than the later seasons. And I liked Angel even more than Buffy, usually, (... sometimes it just depends.. but it was presented as a more mature show). But then I'm a fan of both series. It actually took me longer to warm up to Supernatural. But I'm in for right now.

I realize I'm basically talking to myself in here :lol: but I just saw the preview clip for this weeks Supernatural. (Supernatural episodes often pay homage to movies and shows the writers are fans of.) This weeks will be Back to the Future. :D

oh damn. :ohmy: amazing episode tonight. The writing on this show absolutely puts Heroes to shame.

(not hard to do I suppose at this point for Heroes :wink: ) but really there's no comparison here.

i lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrve supernatural and i am finding the new direction very interesting, i bet it will be a sam vs dean show down, keeps me hanging every week :drool:

Ahhh yay!! I knew you liked Supernatural mj!

Finally I don't have to talk to myself in here anymore :lol:

I really liked last weeks show. Amazing the way things from season 1 are coming together... and we were like :ohmy: it was their mom, not their dad who was the original hunter.

Supernatural is my favourite show! This season is shaping up to be amazing. Last week's episode was probably one of my fave episodes. I loved the history and that we finally got some answers.

Eric Kripke is a magnificent bastard!

Ahhh yay!! I knew you liked Supernatural mj!

Finally I don't have to talk to myself in here anymore :lol:

I really liked last weeks show. Amazing the way things from season 1 are coming together... and we were like :ohmy: it was their mom, not their dad who was the original hunter.

yes i found that was weird too, mum being a hunter, but i still didnt understand why they had to put it in , they probably could have left it out, i hope next ep is better, i really wanna find out more about sams powers and whats hes up to with ruby, the new actress playing her is not as hot as the last one .

Oh definitely can't wait for the next episode. Yeah too bad they killed off Ruby's body, I liked her 1st one better too, but anyway, interesting that Sam is being (manipulated?) by the demon and Dean by the angel.
Should be fun to see what's up ahead... Sam and the Demons vs. Dean and the Angels? :hmm:

And hi wenda :wave: nice to have you here!

Thanks bonocomet!

I don't like the new Ruby either. Too bad the old one's body had to die.

Just watched last week's episode and I liked it. It was much better than the episodes of late because it completely stood on its own without being part of some bigger story. Best episode of the season for sure--reminded me of the first two seasons.

I'm a fan of Supernatural and been watching since the start. Pretty good eye candy with Sam & Dean:drool: Plus they are hilarious. I love the writing. The storyline so far is good, but last week's Halloween ep was a tad boring IMO... I'd actually like to see more of the angel... and I don't like Dean vs. Sam... I want them to get along!

I'm also a fan of Smallville... anyone else?

I'm a fan of Supernatural and been watching since the start. Pretty good eye candy with Sam & Dean:drool: Plus they are hilarious. I love the writing. The storyline so far is good, but last week's Halloween ep was a tad boring IMO... I'd actually like to see more of the angel... and I don't like Dean vs. Sam... I want them to get along!

I'm also a fan of Smallville... anyone else?

You see, and I think the angels and demons are what's making the show go downhill.

Just watched last week's episode and I liked it. It was much better than the episodes of late because it completely stood on its own without being part of some bigger story. Best episode of the season for sure--reminded me of the first two seasons.

Absolutely loved this episode. I don't mind the storyline direction episodes but I think I'm still a bigger fan of these cool and quirky standalones (is that a word? :hmm: )

A sneak preview of an outtake that will be shown tomorrow night (actually tonight... Thursday)

YouTube - SPN - Eye of the Tiger

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom