ANTM - yes it is that time again !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
00610190837.jpg

babyface

006101808cd.jpg

androgynous

00610150511.jpg

plus size

0060997033e.jpg

something new

00610010223.jpg

Nigel likey

00610030d24.jpg

they all got sent home?

I'm wondering if the group that was originally in but then really out were actors? I can't imagine Tyra would let the opportunity to show the tears, drama and breakdowns that followed after they found out they hadn't actually made it.

I feel better assuming they were actors, so I'm going with that.

There were a number of girls whose pictures I loved; I liked the photo shoot idea a lot. I actually liked the picture of the gal who got sent home, and I was surprised she got the boot - I thought for sure the blonde girl who they said photographed "old" was leaving, as we barely heard two words from her all episode.

Oh, I can imagine. I just like to think she has at least some sense of decency. :wink:

I get wanting to change it up a bit, but I have to say, I missed not having the episode where they do the casting. Did they even release a promo pic of the contestants? Usually I see one a few months ahead of time on various sites, with a blurb about each model. I didn't even realize it was coming back on until only a week or two ago.

Actually liking most of the models this time around. The photo shoot was a great idea about time they changed things up. Perhaps crazy Tyra got it right this time around lol.

Strongly disagree with who was sent home but can't say I am surprised. Do know of a couple already who I would love to see get the boot!

She was actually one of my favorites, looks-wise and pictures-wise.

Everyone else's bitchiness pales in comparison to the heinous Alexandria. Her pictures are okay, but I don't think she's that pretty otherwise.

yes, i'm glad too that monique is gone! wanted to reach through the tv and slap her each time she rolled her eyes!

Brittani has been my fave since the start :cute:

Monique made Alexandria look like a saint which we all know it not an easy thing to do! :lol: Now that one witch is gone it's time to remove the other one. Alexandria does not strike me as a model in the slightest bit.

Brittani was my favorite from the start also. Keep loving her more each week :cute: I like Kasia a lot too she has some potentional.

Damn, Brittani got lucky last night.

I still can't stand Alexandria, but her reaction to winning the car was kind of adorable.

Is anyone still watching? :lol:

Hannah totally reminded me of Analeigh from whatever season she was in.

I'm pulling for Brittany to win.

But I really bumped this thread to express my excitement that the next season cycle of ANTM is going to be an ALL-STARS cycle!

I read about it here, but not sure if it's viewable to all:

Oh No They Didn't! - Get to re-know your ANTM All-Stars!

I'm trying to watch this All Stars show, but its bringing back bad memories where I used to spend hours watching those biatches. I seriously don't like watching cat fights anymore. Either I've gotten soft, boring or old. Maybe all three. :)

Wow, didn't know they were doing an All-Stars season. That's actually kind of interesting. Although, I went to look at the cast and was disappointed. Not enough names that I already knew. Too many from the more recent cycles. I really only saw the first handful or so seasons all the way through.

The ones that I really recognize and that might get me to check out an episode or two are Shannon from Cycle 1, and Lisa and Bre from Cycle 5.

Cycle 5 was my shit. If they had brought back Kim I'd be watching the whole season.

Some lame contestants (I, too, freaking hate Alexandria. She took some great pictures, though.).

Really bummed that Brittany is gone first - she was my favorite from that season.

I can't believe I'm still watching this. I know we're talking about cray-cray Ty-Ty and America's Next Top Model, but this shit has just gotten ridiculous.

Oh, fucking UGH.

Boo.

I couldn't stand Dominique in her season, but I thought she was the most gorgeous in this batch. Did not expect to likened so much this time around. Clearly they just kept Angelea for the drama.

I'm only watching it now because I saw on Twitter who's the final two.

I can't believe it is down to Lisa and Allison.

I mean, Allison? The one obsessed with blood? How is she an all-star? And Lisa was obnoxious, unless she grew up since.

Wow, so Lisa won. OK, if she did grow up since peeing in a diaper on Cycle 5, then I guess she deserves it.

She sure seemed like she was more together. Sounds like she may have gone to rehab since then, too? I liked her because she seemed to know what the show was all about, like she knew she was on a stupid reality show, but she was going to give it her all, because she knows what how she can use it.

I'm glad she won out of those two, but I have to say, she's one of those people who can look really weird from some angles, and look really beautiful from another.

Also, from what I've been reading, it sounds like Angelea was really the winner, but then she may have spilled the beans on her Facebook, which was what got her kicked off and a new winner chosen.

Good. I could see they were gearing up to have her be the winner, and that would have blown.

Back
Top Bottom