ANTM cycle 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
45244970.jpg

here we go again

one pit lizard

one burn victim

one epileptic

I hope Sandra get's booted off soon so tired of her bitchiness already. She's not exactly the hottest looking contestant that they have ever had.

Speaking of which I really applaud Tahlia,the burn victim,for making it on the show. It's so great to see how accepting she is of her body. Very understandable that she would be so upset when seeing the others wearing so little. However the show is based all on looks so covering up the burn scars is something she's going to have to get used to unfortunately.

My favorites so far are Kortnie, Aminat and Fo. Allison is interesting-looking, but no way was her picture the best last night.

Allison is pretty but she creeps me out. What is with the fascination with blood? Me thinks since she's from New Orleans, she might've read too many Anne Rice books or something.

My favorites are Fo (I hate that name), London (that one too) and Celia.

Seriously, what is with ANTM contestants having weird names?

Oh yeah, Sandra is a bitch. The wrong girl did go home this week.

There's a girl named London? That's hot. What does she look like? I'ma have to tune in to this next week.

I really think they need to redo Allison's hair. That look just isn't working for her!

If Celia keeps going strong than she could potentionally be a strong competitor. The new look really suits her :up:

That was really lame, that fake-out with the haircut. What was the point of that?

I don't know why Fo was so upset - she looks great with that haircut. She got one of the better makeovers, for sure.

That was really lame, that fake-out with the haircut. What was the point of that?

I don't know why Fo was so upset - she looks great with that haircut. She got one of the better makeovers, for sure.

According to Jay the purpose of it was to get her to trust the decisions of those that she will work with.

Not everyone can pull off such a short cut and still look great so Fo should feel honored. She has a very strong face and this cut proudly shows it off!

4663l.jpg

she looked great before her hair was cut

and I do remember awhile back one girl got the boot for not letting her hair be cut

so the girl without the cut, gets off for refusing

as for Fo, she is pretty young, is she 19?, I can understand if she is insecure with short hair, she was probably teased to death with all those freckles.

I think she will suck it up, and soldier on.

I think a lot of the girls look good with their new haircut. The one girl who didn't have anything changed should feel honored that she looks good without change

I have never understood the why females freak out over cutting their hair short. It is so common for me to whack my hair from long lengths to shorter pixie lengths. It is hair it will grow back. These girls get their hair styled by a top notch stylist, I would welcome any cut they would be willing to give me.

Back
Top Bottom