ANTM cycle 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They always seem to keep the one's with bad pictures and attitude problem's. Remember Ann from cycle 3 and Jade frrom cycle 6.

Oh, Ann. She was so beautiful in person (and such a great body), but she was so unphotogenic. She really should have gone home much earlier.

As annoying as Jade was, I disagree that she had bad pictures - a lot of her pictures were really great.

I don't see how Ann could have been "unphotogenic" if she had one of the more successful modeling careers after ANTM. She was signed with (I believe) Elite, posed for the cover of Lucky magazine, and did major runway shows for NY Fashion Week.

I don't see how Ann could have been "unphotogenic"

I'm just going with my own opinion of her pictures and what the judges said about them. :shrug:

But it just shows to emphasize just how lame Tyra & Co. are. Maybe back in Ann's season (was that season 3?), they still thought they were some kind of authority on what would be successful in the real modeling world. We all now know, of course, that they are full of shit. :wink:

I don't think that Jade had bad pictures, her attitude should have sent her home. She was in the bottom 2 so many times. I think that Ann is a beautiful woman, but I went on what the judges said too.

TopModelGalleryKim4.jpg

BEST. ANTM. CONTESTANT. EVER.

TopModelGalleryKim4.jpg

BEST. ANTM. CONTESTANT. EVER.

I love Kim. I agree that she should have went further than Jayla. Jayla did that shady think and took Nik's secret when they were doing the Secret commercials. This season was on Oxygen the other day

Paulina Porizkova: I've been fired from 'America's Next Top Model' - Reality TV World - News, information, episode summaries, message boards, chat and games for unscripted television programs

I guess I'm not surprised. I wonder what annoying model they'll get to replace her? I was boggling at the quote that said she just turned 34 ... but that can't be right, can it?

There's no way she's two years younger than me. I know models start young and all, but that would have made her, oh ... 9 or 10 when she was in The Cars' "Drive" video and marrying Ric Ocasek. So yeah ... that can't be right.

Porizkova turned 44 years old on April 9, which would mean she was informed she wouldn't be returning for Top Model's currently-casting Fall 2009 edition over a month ago.

the eyes are the first to go

According to Porizkova, she was fired over the phone.

"But the reason I was fired, just to be fair here, the reason I was told I was fired was because, it seemed that America's Next Top Model had gotten too fat and they needed to cut some fat and the fat was me," Porizkova told Ferguson.

"It's not that I was too fat, I was 'the fat,'" Porizkova told Ferguson when he noted that she was only "skin and bones."

"So I figured it was either that -- I think that was a nice way of putting it and it could have been either that or my gigantic huge ego, which I wasn't aware of before I was told by the producers that I have an ego problem."

I guess there can be more than one queen,
but only one queen bee.

Tyra needs to worry about 'trimming her own fat".

As for Paula, they are going a different direction next season.

Tall thin girls are out!

Kind of sad Allison didn't win, but I didn't know Teyona is from a town that is about 10 minutes from where I live.

I know Aminat had some bland pictures and I wasn't surprised to see her go, but damn is she beautiful. Her skin is gorgeous.

I kind of dug Allison for just her brand of general weirdness she brought to the show (last week's "you're so pretty" was hilarious), but I was surprised she made it to the top two. That being said, she looked really great at the final judging. I was unimpressed with her on the catwalk.

I like Teyona a lot more than McKey, so this season ended better than last year's.

Can someone add a nose bleed to Allison! I think it would make her really happy!

Good Luck Allison!

2ezsche.jpg

Allison's quirkiness made this season more fun.

she did seem a bit innocent and sweet

gallery-3217491(1).jpg

she really progressed a long way from episode one to the final

these girls are really young

can't help but be happy for Teyona

this is a huge break for her.

Back
Top Bottom