ANTM cycle 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goodbye Sandra :wave: Was so happy to see her leave tonight! Celia was barely hanging on tonight. Had a good picture but like Tyra told her that is the only thing that saved her.

Alison is starting to grown on me. Has such a unique look hope she can pull it together so that she can make it far in the competition.

I figured Sandra would get booted, because she was fading. Celia, yeah, I expected she would be in the bottom two.

One person I'm surprised is still in is Allison. Maybe she'll go next because the only thing that is saving her are her big eyes.

Sandra is very confident. Even after she was eliminated she still thought she ws the best. Celia better watch out, Tyra is after her.

I think Natalie and Fo are the two best models this cycle. If I had to put money on it right now, I'd say that Fo will win it.

I really like Allison, too, but don't think she'll make it much further. Something about her is very likable, though. Super cute girl, in every sense of the word.

Amina (?) is a straight up beyotch, though.

And Clay Aiken as a guest judge!

Is that not the biggest wtf moment this show has ever had?

I'm pleased with who went home tonight.

Boo at the second hour just being one of those lame "so far" recap shows. At least they didn't waste a regular episode on it.

I have to admit I was a bit surprised Tahlia went home. It did look like she didn't want to do any of the commercial/acting bit, but that's what the show is about!

There are at least 2 or 3 I would have sent home before Talia.

But, Allison was not one of them, that's for sure.

also, I was thinking Allison was safe, because they were not going to send her home wearing the other girls clothes. :D

I'm not surprised London was booted off. A model can't gain weight, and she wasn't big enough to be a plus sized model.

I'm hoping Fo wins, and I really don't want to see any of the girls ganging up on her as they appear to do next week.

Also, can you imagine if Celia or Natalie won?

London was my choice to go home. To be honest I really don't think Celia is that pretty. I'm not saying that she is ugly. Also stupid on Allison's part to make that comment about photographers or photoshoots with the guest judge and Nigel sitting right there :doh:

^^^ I know! I was really expecting Allison to be at least in the bottom two for that!

Celia is very odd looking, but I think she's the strongest model there.

{mean girl} I think London is really unattractive. {/mean girl}

London just didn't do anything for me. Cori I will be a mean girl with you and echo that she wasn't attractive :wink: Yeah her eyes were distinct but that was it.

Allison Allison Allison :tsk: There are some things that you just don't say! Still holding out hope for her winning. Fo though is growing stronger do like her look :hmm:

Friend or Fo? Fo sho. Fo shizzle. Fo rida. Low-fo shower head. MoFO. Do not pass FO, do not collect $200. You reap what you FO. Who can forgive forgiveness where forgiveness is not...only the lamb as white as Fo.

^ :lol:

I'm going to miss the episode tomorrow. I'm going the Phillies game. I'm either going to DVR it or watch it on Friday

Friend or Fo? Fo sho. Fo shizzle. Fo rida. Low-fo shower head. MoFO. Do not pass FO, do not collect $200. You reap what you FO. Who can forgive forgiveness where forgiveness is not...only the lamb as white as Fo.

my car is even lovn' the Fo as well...

0422090808.jpg

I'm glad Natalie went home. She was too snooty, and to blame J. Alexander for not having good photos wasn't cool.

I'm hoping Fo will win still, even though she didn't have a good photo this week. Celia won't win because of her age. Alison may be second runner up, but I am concerned that she may be too meek for the cut throat modeling world.

I can't wait to watch my DVR of this episode. I had to check to see who went home

Back
Top Bottom