Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Time to fire up the divorce thread. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are divorcing after 15 months of marriage. Heard wants spousal support. Johnny didn't have a pre-nup.

I figured it wouldn't have lasted, given how they got together. Just find it interesting that Brad Pitt can't keep his pants zipped.

Jennifer Aniston must be on cloud nine today.

I can only hope for Aniston's sake, that she does not give a shit at this point.

There's the Coke/Pepsi debate. McDonald's/Burger King. Target/Walmart. Ginger/Mary Ann. Beatle/Stone. Christina/Britney. And then... there's Angelina/Aniston. I've been Aniston since fuckin' Leprechaun. :wink:

Anyway, I'm with you. I'm sure she doesn't give a shit.

There's the Coke/Pepsi debate. McDonald's/Burger King. Target/Walmart. Ginger/Mary Ann. Beatle/Stone. Christina/Britney. And then... there's Angelina/Aniston. I've been Aniston since fuckin' Leprechaun. :wink:

Anyway, I'm with you. I'm sure she doesn't give a shit.

Coke
McDonalds
Target
What
Okay Beatles/Stones is valid
Britney
Aniston

The first three are gimmies.

If I'm going to eat garbage I'd rather just admit it than dress it up with a spray on tan and let it prune in the water for a few hours.

You're old.

Who cares who is more talented -- both are manufactured pop music! Britney's is just better!

Pepsi
McDonald's
Target
Mary Ann (no contest)
Stones
Neither
Aniston

If I'm going to eat garbage I'd rather just admit it than dress it up with a spray on tan and let it prune in the water for a few hours.

You're old.

Who cares who is more talented -- both are manufactured pop music! Britney's is just better!

Christina can actually sing as opposed to Shitney. Yes, Shitney is a piece of ass, but I think Christina is sexier.

I'm old, huh? Almost 44 and proud of it. You're gonna be my age at some point. Then you'll probably get some dipshit dumbass make the same astute observation to you. Good times! :wink:

And Hewson: Mary Ann for sure! :up:

They had a huge pic of Jennifer Aniston on the cover of the New York Post showing her laughing. The Post never fails to miss an opportunity. :wink:

I'm glad you took it personally, "dipshit dumbass." I have siblings your age, relax, crabby old man.

And my opinion had nothing to do with who was more of a "piece of ass," thanks.

Coke,
McDonald's,
Walmart, for the greeter
mrs. Howell
Stones
Neither
Jennifer Aniston, if I can forget she was ever on Friends

Yes, Shitney is a piece of ass, but I think Christina is sexier.

1. Shintey? Oh ho, that's clever.

2. No one cares about your boner.

dthdff_zps6b55f91a.gif

The FBI is investigating an alleged child abuse incident that involved Brad Pitt and one of his kids shortly before Angelina's divorce announcement.

fuk u Jolie and Pittballs

actually, Id give anything for Pre-Pittballs Jolie back cause she was more like 'herself'

still love the lady! :heart:

when she and Billy Banana were together it was kinda dirty filthy Premiere time for any of her movies.

u forgot Madonna/Sean Penn...he *now* respects her ART,, and ii like //both// of them, actor (Penn) singer (Madonna)..did I repeat any previous? Sorry! love this discussion :sexywink:

!

They had a huge pic of Jennifer Aniston on the cover of the New York Post showing her laughing. The Post never fails to miss an opportunity. :wink:

Good :}} love that girl, she slept with Adam Duritz! Counting Crows fame...and my (friend) Sara Diamond did too, twice! (time for bed, kiddies) like dropping names, lol :reject:

why do any of us post in here?
or anywhere else?

Because it's fun!! way better than Twitter, cause we are a [Community]...and we like dif viewpoints and alternate universes, like a show in Philly or the original in Sunset :lol:

and because we do keep track of each other, ok? :heart::heart:

Back
Top Bottom