Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Kardashian Times: KK & KH kaput!? | Philly | 10/21/2011

this is exciting
we may need a new news channel just to keep up with this

1021-humphries-ex-inf2-credit.jpg

If that's true I'm surprised it lasted this long :wink: The NBA lockout probably did them in, yeah that's it.

Could just be a publicity stunt, or maybe the whole marriage was. Good thing most of that wedding was freebies.

Oh my god, do you mean to tell me their wedding was for the show? For publicity? For ratings???

I refuse to believe it.

SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE, Y'ALL.

You cannot turn on the tv or pick up a magazine or newspaper these days without there being speculation about Kutcher's alleged infidelity. I wish it would just go away.

You cannot turn on the tv or pick up a magazine or newspaper these days without there being speculation about Kutcher's alleged infidelity. I wish it would just go away.

Well, you could stop watching celeb news shows and stop picking up gossip magazines.

It's pretty easy to ignore.

Not only is it easy to ignore, it's possible to have heard nothing about it ever, until now. :wave:

Radar Online

By Radar Staff

It's been rumored that Kim Kardashian wed Kris Humphries in a marriage of convenience as she uses him as a sexy 6'9" accessory on the red carpet. And reports are rife that the couple’s two-month-old marriage is already in trouble.

And now comes a new report that Kris wasn’t Kim’s first choice to be her basketball beau. In fact, according to Wetpaint.com before the brunette beauty met her new husband, Kim was so eager to date a basketball player that E! were calling around teams to matchmake with NBA athletes, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Wetpaint claim that E! Television staff contacted the New York Knicks to ask if hunky Italian basketball star Danilo Gallinari would be interested in dating Kim. "They asked if he would be interested in dating her and being on a reality show," a source told the website.

According to the insider, both E! and Kim were interested in having her date a big New York athlete for the debut season of Kourtney & Kim Take New York, which premiered in January 2011.

"Danilo said he would love to meet Kim but was not interested in dating her or being on a reality show," revealed the insider, who added: "Even though E! explained it would be great for his career, Gallinari turned the offer down."

Did they then move on the New York metro area's other NBA team, the Nets, to set her up with a 'ball star?

Kim has said that she met her future husband after attending a basketball game in New Jersey with a friend. When she told the pal how adorable she found Kris, Kim's friend, who happened to know another player on the team, set up a group dinner, reported Wetpaint. (suuuuuuuure)

After spending last season courtside at the New Jersey Nets games cheering Kris and ultimately walking down the aisle with him last August, it makes you wonder if E! made the same offer to the Nets - and they didn't turn it down!

Wetpaint Entertainment contacted the Nets spokesperson and they declined comment, but considering the current NBA lockout, no team is allowed to comment on their players.

You know what's sad? If its proven this Kardashian "marriage" was all a PR stunt, it won't stop the obsessive interest in celebrities by the media and probably the public, if anyone really is interested.

you know, not all of my posts are with me wearing my mod hat, but fine. haven't you already been told once today to stop stirring shit?

With all due respect how many of your posts are you actually wearing your mod hat? Maybe it's best you stick with your clicky group of friends who seem to take pleasure in picking on fellow Interferencers like myself?

With all due respect how many of your posts are you actually wearing your mod hat? Maybe it's best you stick with your clicky group of friends who seem to take pleasure in picking on fellow Interferencers like myself?
excuse me? i don't "pick on" anyone. you might want to check the attitude, though. if you have a problem with any mod or admin it's best to take it up with them privately.

^ agreed. They are famous for making their lives a brand. People will realise that marriages for the freebies, children for ratings, day to day activities planned for maximum impact and sex tapes are not what we should be watching.

These girls and their families are awful people for selling out like they have.
:rant:

Back
Top Bottom