Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not a fan of Arnold, but anytime a couple that has been married over 20 years separates I feel sad. You'd think after all that time they would be able to work out their differences. But maybe I'm naive.

If Bono and Ali were to ever separate, I would honestly lose faith in love and marriage.

Well, maybe not. :wink:

I feel for Maria. She played the good wife giving up her career to raise their kids then campaign for her husband and fulfill her dutiful roll as First Lady while Arnold was California's governor (a joke). Poor woman dealt with so much tragedy in her family and now campaigning for Alzheimers. I give her kudos for standing up saying it's her turn now And I hope whatever path she chooses in life now will keep herself at the focus. She deserves it.

0628-tea-leoni-david-duchovny-ex-getty.jpg

David Duchovny and Tea Leoni -- Separated | TMZ.com

We've got a couple of big ones here:

Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed have split up after being a couple for 28 years.

Everybody's buddy, Jesse James, and Kat Von D have also split up.

sorry but have to laugh at the Jesse and Kat one..............WAS it all a media stunt?

cause they was both braggin about their affection for each other, like.

CONFUSED about the Gene and Shannon one cause the paper said he just proposed to her??????????????????????????????????

Kat and Jesse say it was the distance that split them up. If it's that important wouldn't you do anything to save it, including move or give up your tv show? Guess there wasn't too much distance for him to appear on her show for ratings.

I think she may have dodged a bullet :wink:

I don't believe the Simmons-Tweed split. They just got engaged in Belize.

Why, because their reality show told you so?

I don't watch the show, but I saw a preview of the episode that must have been about this engagement. How anyone believes anything that happens on a reality show is beyond me. Hell, if someone is pimping out their family on a reality show, I wouldn't believe anything they said in an interview, either.

Why, because their reality show told you so?

I don't watch the show, but I saw a preview of the episode that must have been about this engagement. How anyone believes anything that happens on a reality show is beyond me. Hell, if someone is pimping out their family on a reality show, I wouldn't believe anything they said in an interview, either.

Bingo! :up:

The show was filmed in advance. It's not like they got engaged the other day. Allegedly, Gene got caught with his dick in the cookie jar.

The split between James/Von D allegedly happened because they couldn't continue their relationship living so far apart from each other. He's in Texas and I think she's in California.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom