Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having fun again deep?

When you hear what's coming out about what she told People Magazine-well Tiger had this contrived public image but she seems like the real deal. She has handled this whole thing with such class and dignity and put her kids first the entire time. He wasn't worthy of someone like her.

I can't help but wonder if the Tiger marriage wasn't kind of a set up....like by marrying someone like her would solidify this image that Tiger was so perfect and so lucky, this wholesome good husband/family man and excellent athlete, etc. That hid the other side of him and he thought he could have the best of both worlds. :hmm:

Nancy...
callme.gif

Not really. Hollywood couplingface horrible odds of any relationship making it for the long haul
Courteney%20Coxxx%20and%20David%20Arquette_397x224.jpg

The actor called in to Howard Stern’s Sirius show on Tuesday and confronted some of the infidelity rumors and other "issues" head-on.
Regarding the 28-year-old bartender Jasmine Waltz he was linked to, the actor admits, “I did have sex with her one time, maybe twice
… my sexual encounter made me feel pretty manly."

CHRISTINA AND HER HUBBY????????????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!

no way no way no way!

NOO

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

David, what an ass! There is nothing manly about cheating on your wife! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom