Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
British Comedians and Celebrity couple Dawn French and Lenny Henry end their 25 year marriage. They have an adopted daughter. Apparently this has been a long time brewing since Lenny had an affair half way thru the marriage. So sad to see such a long term marriage, in today's standards, split up like this. :sad:

:yes: I'm afraid Lenny and Dawn. I love them both, especially her. I loved her book "Dear Fatty". I'm sure they will all survive this and be alright but after 25 years of marriage and making it through infidelity says something. Sad they gave up. :sad:

I'm sorry Jim and Jenny broke up. They seemed like a cute couple.

d18616_king_04152010.jpg

Larry King headed for divorce No. 8!

By Herald wire services | Thursday, April 15, 2010 |

Larry King is headed for divorce No. 8! His wife of 12 years, Shawn Southwick, 50, believes King has been fooling around with her sister, Shannon Engemann, and filed for divorce yesterday from the 76-year-old talk-show host.

Larry King headed for divorce No. 8! - BostonHerald.com

Mel Gibson has split from his homewrecker girlfriend

Gibson, 54, is said to have “drifted apart” from Russian pop singer Oksana Grigorieva, the woman who reportedly came between his marriage of 29 years last spring.

The split comes just five months after the birth of their daughter, Lucia.

*sigh* Oh, look! Another instance of the woman being labelled "homewrecker" while the man ....

... oh wait, never mind. Everyone knows the man in this case is a crazy asshole anyway. It seems redundant to call him a "homewrecker" too. :wink:

The Larry King thing cracks me up. EIGHT divorces?!!!! What do women see in him (OK besides the money--but Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww no amount of money in the world would interest me in ......... yuck!!!!!

The Larry King thing cracks me up. EIGHT divorces?!!!! What do women see in him (OK besides the money--but Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww no amount of money in the world would interest me in ......... yuck!!!!!

I was watching "Access Hollywood" earlier this evening and they showed a clip of the two practically making out at some event. This was not long before I was to eat dinner :|:barf:.

Yeah. It's a mystery to me, too, and not one I think I want to ponder too deeply. Blech. All I know is that "The Soup" should have fun with this story, so there's the silver lining :).

Angela

They were lovey dovey again, might be back on

Guess there's nothing like a grab of some Larry King butt. There is a butt there somewhere, I think *takes out magnifying glass*

He didn't even have a prenup :der:

0426-larry-king-ramey-credit.jpg

I didn't read the full article, but the headline I saw made it sound like she and Jesse had quietly adopted a child previously, and now she'd raise him as a single parent.

I think they were in the process, and the child had been with them in January. But now the radio report I heard sounded like she will raise the child alone.

Make no bones about it. Halle Berry didn't get dumped by Gabriel Aubry. Their split happened several months ago – and it was the actress who initiated it, according to a source.

"She kicked him out months ago because he wasn't able to pull his weight in the relationship and she wanted to move on," a source close to Berry and Aubry tells PEOPLE.

"They’re very amicable in healthy ways because of their child," adds the source referring to the couple's 2-year-old daughter Nahla. "Her main concern is for the health and happiness of her daughter.

As for the so-called "mystery guy" Berry was photographed holding hands with in New York City on Friday night, "they’re old friends,” says the source. "The photographers were chasing them so he just instinctively grabbed her hand."

Meanwhile, a rep for Berry confirms to PEOPLE that she and Aubry "have been split for some time, but remain friends and committed parents to their daughter."

On Friday, Aubry released a statement to Access Hollywood saying the couple are putting daughter Nahla's happiness first.

Back
Top Bottom