Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brad and Angelina were together at the Directors' Guild Awards and Brad got his beard groomed a bit-doesn't look as bad as it did but I still hate it..

1265136381_brad-pitt-290.jpg

So, did Meg Ryan make a move on Tim Robbins?? Homewrecker!!!!!

Yes, because only the woman can wreck someone else's home/marriage. If Tim Robbins cheated, he's a homewrecker, too. But no, you never hear that being thrown at the guy.

/pet peeve

Yes, because only the woman can wreck someone else's home/marriage. If Tim Robbins cheated, he's a homewrecker, too. But no, you never hear that being thrown at the guy.

/pet peeve[/QUOTE

Well, Tim and Sue broke up last Summer. Their break up was announced several months later. Not really sure if anyone was cheating though.

Well, Tim and Sue broke up last Summer. Their break up was announced several months later. Not really sure if anyone was cheating though.

I don't actually care if anyone in that couple was cheating. I was only reacting to that "homewrecker" bullshit.

If she is, then I apologize for jumping on it, but I didn't get much "tone" out of that brief comment.

Unless by "tone" you mean multiple exclamation points. :wink:

So are Tim and Meg really dating? I'm way behind on my gossip. What's gonna happen when I let my People magazine subscription lapse? :ohmy: :sad: :wink:

If she is, then I apologize for jumping on it, but I didn't get much "tone" out of that brief comment.

Unless by "tone" you mean multiple exclamation points. :wink:
You mean you don't like exclamation points :sad: I can also do dots and commas.....

Anyways, I read in some salubrious rag yesterday that Meg'n'Tim had been hooking up in the past, ie before the "official" split.... (see? :) )

British actress Kate Winslet splits from husband
AP

LONDON – A law firm says British actress Kate Winslet has split from her husband, film director Sam Mendes.

London-based Schillings says the 34-year-old Oscar-winning actress separated from Mendes earlier this year.

The law firm says in a statement released Monday that the split was "entirely amicable and is by mutual agreement."

Winslet married the Oscar-winning film director of "American Beauty" in 2003. It was her second marriage.

Supposedly when an actress wins an Oscar, it causes her marriage to break up. I remember seeing an news bit on that a while ago, when Reese Witherspoon broke up with Ryan Philippe. The segment also noted Hilary Swank and Halle Berry breaking up with their husbands after winning Best Actress. I don't know if its a link to Kate and Sandra, but it seems odd.

Back
Top Bottom