Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey what's 75 mil when you've got A Rod? Yeah, that's it...

LONDON – Madonna's spokeswoman says the singer has settled with ex-husband Guy Ritchie for at least 50 million pounds ($75 million).

Liz Rosenberg told The Associated Press Monday that Madonna has given Ritchie between 50 and 60 million pounds as part of their divorce agreement.

She says the figure includes the value of the couple's country home Ashcombe in western England.

She adds that while the financial component of the settlement has been worked out, custodial arrangements for the couple's children have yet to be finalized.

"I'd assume it's one of the largest payouts ever in a divorce settlement," Rosenberg said.

A representative for Ritchie declined to comment

I first saw that reported with Star Magazine as the source, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Although having cheated on his first wife with Patti doesn't give him a good track record to start with.

Accdg to the NY Post they both belonged to the same gym then left when rumors started, then resurfaced at another gym. Who knows-but if there's any truth it would be extremely awkward on stage..to say the least. I just hope they stick it out until my show is over :D Seriously though, I hope they stay married and that he didn't have any of that sort of involvement with that woman.

people.com

The New Jersey woman whose husband accused her of having an affair with Bruce Springsteen is speaking out to say she did not have a romance with the musician.

Ann Kelly's attorney Noel Tonneman tells PEOPLE, "My client absolutely denies having an affair with Bruce Springsteen. These are baseless allegations of a jealous man. And that's all there is to it."

On Thursday, The Boss defended his marriage to Patti Scialfa, saying he stood by a 2006 statement in which he called reports of infidelity "unfounded."

Ann's husband, Arthur Kelly, filed divorce papers March 27 accusing his wife of committing adultery with Springsteen "at various times and places too numerous to mention." The Matawan, N. J.-based attorney for the woman says his client and Springsteen "attend the same gym. That's it."

Tonneman says Ann, who filed a domestic violence complaint against her husband with the West Long Branch, N.J. police March 3, "cannot return to her home because of the news media," adding, "she hopes the media frenzy will end for the sake of her children."

Springsteen is also hoping to put the rumors to rest. In his statement, he wrote of his marriage, "Patti and I have been together for 18 years – the best 18 years of my life. We have built a beautiful family we love and want to protect and our commitment to one another remains as strong as the day we were married."

Calls to Arthur Kelly's attorney, Edward Fradkin, were not returned.

Hey, you've got a chance now :hi5:

didn't they do that once already? :scratch:

Yeah, they separated at the beginning of last year and got back together in April or May, I think. Let the Madonna rumors commence. There were already articles a few months ago after they had some secret dinner together in NYC. I love how it's been 20 years, and the media can't let the idea of those 2 go.:lol:

I've heard that as well. I was already predisposed to dislike him, so my dislike isn't based on rumors.

But it's hard to ignore that kind of thing once you've heard it brought up in references to more than one wife.

I've heard that as well. I was already predisposed to dislike him, so my dislike isn't based on rumors.

But it's hard to ignore that kind of thing once you've heard it brought up in references to more than one wife.

Really? I've heard rumors of him cheating on Robin, but no one's ever offered up any concrete proof. As for the abuse thing, there was that one Madonna story from back in the day about him tying her to a chair and beating her once, but both of them denied it. Also, I'm pretty sure she could kick most mens' asses if need be.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom