Another one bites the dust: Divorce... - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-14-2006, 02:43 PM   #91
Refugee
 
skjuls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Learning to Bowl with Daniel Plainview
Posts: 1,943
Local Time: 11:42 AM
Kate Hudson splits from Rocker Husband Chris Robinson after six years of marriage!

Wow!

Actress Kate Hudson and her husband, Black Crowes singer Chris Robinson, are splitting, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

A rep for the You, Me and Dupree star confirms that the couple are separating after nearly six years of marriage.

Hudson, 27, and Robinson, 39, wed on New Year's Eve 2000 after dating for about a year. Their son, Ryder Russell, was born Jan. 7, 2004.

In September 2004, while shooting Skeleton Key in New Orleans, Hudson told PEOPLE about her relationship with Robinson since Ryder's birth: "We're sharing something so gigantic now. I think it's the best we've ever felt being together."
__________________

__________________
skjuls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 05:58 PM   #92
ONE
love, blood, life
 
one4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bono's Sleeves
Posts: 12,539
Local Time: 11:42 AM
^ I was just going to post that
__________________

__________________
one4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 06:03 PM   #93
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,701
Local Time: 09:42 AM


And I'm listening to a Black Crowes CD as I read that...
__________________
Lila64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:40 PM   #94
Blue Crack Addict
 
sami0201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: among the fields of gold...
Posts: 23,193
Local Time: 12:42 PM
I just saw on another site. And I just read her interview in Vogue and she was talking about her marriage!

That's so sad!! I really thought they would make it. I LOVED them together.
__________________
sami0201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:45 PM   #95
Refugee
 
Bono's Betty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,183
Local Time: 11:42 AM
I was coming here to post that as well. I'm really shocked. I thought they would be the ones to make it.
__________________
Bono's Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:52 PM   #96
Refugee
 
skjuls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Learning to Bowl with Daniel Plainview
Posts: 1,943
Local Time: 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by one4u2
^ I was just going to post that
I beat you all!

hehehehehehehe!
__________________
skjuls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:54 PM   #97
Refugee
 
Bono's Betty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,183
Local Time: 11:42 AM
The Barker divorce is getting ugly.

blink-182 drummer Travis Barker filed for divorce from his wife, former Miss USA Shanna Moakler. The couple, who star on MTV's "Meet the Barkers," have fought in public for months. One friend of Travis says he finally ended the marriage because "Shanna is never home . . . She parties every night, sleeps until 1 p.m. every day, and doesn't spend nearly enough time with the kids. And on top of that there have been rumors she hasn't been faithful. He's had it." Barker, via a rep, said, "I'm sad to say those allegations are true . . . My priority will remain my children." The couple have two kids together. But Moakler, via her rep, said: "I have been 100 percent faithful in my marriage and a devoted mother, two facts of which Travis is well aware. I still happen to be very much in love with Travis, and his using the media to take low blows at me isn't just embarrassing, it's hurtful. I feel he should be putting his family first instead of his pride." To which Barker responded, "The truth will prevail."
__________________
Bono's Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:55 PM   #98
Refugee
 
Bono's Betty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,183
Local Time: 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by skjuls


I beat you all!

hehehehehehehe!
__________________
Bono's Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 09:50 PM   #99
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by gherman
What you guys think if Bono and Ali ever called it quits?
If they did, the posters of interference will be sobbing uncontrollably and throwing themselves in the streets.
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 10:28 PM   #100
War Child
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 724
Local Time: 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono's Betty
The Barker divorce is getting ugly.

blink-182 drummer Travis Barker filed for divorce from his wife, former Miss USA Shanna Moakler. The couple, who star on MTV's "Meet the Barkers," have fought in public for months. One friend of Travis says he finally ended the marriage because "Shanna is never home . . . She parties every night, sleeps until 1 p.m. every day, and doesn't spend nearly enough time with the kids. And on top of that there have been rumors she hasn't been faithful. He's had it." Barker, via a rep, said, "I'm sad to say those allegations are true . . . My priority will remain my children." The couple have two kids together. But Moakler, via her rep, said: "I have been 100 percent faithful in my marriage and a devoted mother, two facts of which Travis is well aware. I still happen to be very much in love with Travis, and his using the media to take low blows at me isn't just embarrassing, it's hurtful. I feel he should be putting his family first instead of his pride." To which Barker responded, "The truth will prevail."

and isn't it a coincidence that she is going to be on Dancing with the Stars this season?
__________________
ljclary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 12:21 AM   #101
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,449
Local Time: 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by skjuls
Kate Hudson splits from Rocker Husband Chris Robinson after six years of marriage!



good for her
__________________
deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:02 AM   #102
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosBaby12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: East Coast girl living in Chi-Town
Posts: 14,889
Local Time: 10:42 AM
The Barker's are divorcing?! Truthfully I really am shocked by that. Thought they had a really good marriage going there.
__________________
BonosBaby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 09:55 AM   #103
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Numb1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Posts: 11,258
Local Time: 12:42 PM
no hollywood breakup will suprise me
__________________
Numb1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:26 AM   #104
Refugee
 
skjuls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Learning to Bowl with Daniel Plainview
Posts: 1,943
Local Time: 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono's Betty


__________________
skjuls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 12:14 PM   #105
Blue Crack Addict
 
Liesje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the dog house
Posts: 19,555
Local Time: 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonosBaby12
The Barker's are divorcing?! Truthfully I really am shocked by that. Thought they had a really good marriage going there.
Except for the part where Shanna is a whiney biatch who just lays in bed all day and bosses Travis around. I don't know how she can argue it's not true. It's on every episode of their show!
__________________

__________________
Liesje is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
celebrity divorces

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com