Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kate Hudson splits from Rocker Husband Chris Robinson after six years of marriage!

Wow!

Actress Kate Hudson and her husband, Black Crowes singer Chris Robinson, are splitting, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

A rep for the You, Me and Dupree star confirms that the couple are separating after nearly six years of marriage.

Hudson, 27, and Robinson, 39, wed on New Year's Eve 2000 after dating for about a year. Their son, Ryder Russell, was born Jan. 7, 2004.

In September 2004, while shooting Skeleton Key in New Orleans, Hudson told PEOPLE about her relationship with Robinson since Ryder's birth: "We're sharing something so gigantic now. I think it's the best we've ever felt being together."

I just saw on another site. :shocked: And I just read her interview in Vogue and she was talking about her marriage! :ohmy:

That's so sad!! I really thought they would make it. I LOVED them together. :sad:

I was coming here to post that as well. I'm really shocked. I thought they would be the ones to make it.

The Barker divorce is getting ugly.

blink-182 drummer Travis Barker filed for divorce from his wife, former Miss USA Shanna Moakler. The couple, who star on MTV's "Meet the Barkers," have fought in public for months. One friend of Travis says he finally ended the marriage because "Shanna is never home . . . She parties every night, sleeps until 1 p.m. every day, and doesn't spend nearly enough time with the kids. And on top of that there have been rumors she hasn't been faithful. He's had it." Barker, via a rep, said, "I'm sad to say those allegations are true . . . My priority will remain my children." The couple have two kids together. But Moakler, via her rep, said: "I have been 100 percent faithful in my marriage and a devoted mother, two facts of which Travis is well aware. I still happen to be very much in love with Travis, and his using the media to take low blows at me isn't just embarrassing, it's hurtful. I feel he should be putting his family first instead of his pride." To which Barker responded, "The truth will prevail."

Bono's Betty said:
The Barker divorce is getting ugly.

blink-182 drummer Travis Barker filed for divorce from his wife, former Miss USA Shanna Moakler. The couple, who star on MTV's "Meet the Barkers," have fought in public for months. One friend of Travis says he finally ended the marriage because "Shanna is never home . . . She parties every night, sleeps until 1 p.m. every day, and doesn't spend nearly enough time with the kids. And on top of that there have been rumors she hasn't been faithful. He's had it." Barker, via a rep, said, "I'm sad to say those allegations are true . . . My priority will remain my children." The couple have two kids together. But Moakler, via her rep, said: "I have been 100 percent faithful in my marriage and a devoted mother, two facts of which Travis is well aware. I still happen to be very much in love with Travis, and his using the media to take low blows at me isn't just embarrassing, it's hurtful. I feel he should be putting his family first instead of his pride." To which Barker responded, "The truth will prevail."

and isn't it a coincidence that she is going to be on Dancing with the Stars this season?

BonosBaby12 said:
The Barker's are divorcing?! :shocked: Truthfully I really am shocked by that. Thought they had a really good marriage going there.

Except for the part where Shanna is a whiney biatch who just lays in bed all day and bosses Travis around. I don't know how she can argue it's not true. It's on every episode of their show!

Well they weren't married- but James Woods apparently split from his 20 year old girlfriend. If this story is true, well that's unreal.

NY Daily News

Memo to Hollywood powerbrokers: The trouble with having 20-year-old girlfriends is, like, they're 20.

Youthful Ashley Madison made the gossip pages in June when she parlayed her relationship with James Woods, 59, into a role on "Entourage."

But the romance spectacularly soured when Madison showed up at Woods' brother Michael's July 31 funeral "in a 3-inch miniskirt and chain-smoking."

"At the funeral she was concerned about the amount of magazines she was in," says Woods' pal Scott Sandler. "Jimmy was on his knees with tears staining his shirt, and she was showing pictures of herself."

The actor has known Madison, the pal of a golfing buddy, since she was 5. "She's the anti-Christ," says Sandler. "She truly has the soul of a moth and the brain of a dead trout."

Woods stars this fall in the new CBS legal drama "Shark," directed by Spike Lee. But he decided to end his May-December fling after stress sent him to the ER.

"Jimmy was so overcome by grief his blood pressure went through the roof early last week, and he had to go to the hospital," said Sandler. "When he came out, it was like he had seen the light."

Attempts to contact Madison through HBO were not successful

Lila64 said:

That'll teach you to put brains before beauty (and cradle robbing)

Welll some men never learn-even at the age of 59. Or they're just thinking with something else. I am sad for him that he had to learn during such a personal tragic loss, that's just awful.

I can't believe some of these celebs are airing all their "dirty laundry" on MySpace

tmz.com

When Hollywood couples move to Splitsville, it never seems to be a smooth transition. The recent split between Blink 182's Travis Barker and wife and former Miss USA Shanna Moakler is no exception, and now the split has spilled into MySpace.

Shanna "officially" commented on the split last Tuesday on her MySpace page, telling fans that she was devastated by the demise of her marriage. Now, following in her footsteps, Travis Barker has lashed back with a detailed blog on his MySpace page describing in his opinion what life with the Barkers was actually like and what it was that he says wrecked their marriage.

Travis says at one point he found condoms at his house and says "we don't use condoms ever." He talks about her alleged partying and claims that a "normal" day is him and the kids getting up around 7 a.m. while Shanna sleeps in until 2 p.m The nanny, who he says the kids often call "mommy," gets the kids ready for the day while Shanna takes care of more important things like getting her nails done. Barker also says his wife didn't tell him about her turn on "Dancing with the Stars."

In his letter he says that when you're pushed, you push back.

This morning, Shanna issued the following statement to TMZ: "If that MySpace site was truly created by Travis then I'm seriously concerned for his mental well being. The picture he paints is so far-fetched that I can't believe this is his reality. If it is, then I'm truly concerned for him. Perhaps the lifestyle he leads is taking its toll on him. For the sake of our children I hope that he seeks professional help."

UPDATE 2:03 p.m. ET: Barker has apparently removed his posting from his MySpace page. Calls to Barker's rep were not immediately returned.

I never thought that James Woods would be the type. :ohmy:

And I can't believe the whole Barker thing. I think Travis is the good guy here- I always loved him when I was watching the show, it seemed like he was always taking care of the kids when he could. And he always complained about her sleeping all day. :(

it seems Shana has been with many people before, hasn't she? Wasn't she linked to... Kevin Costner or someone of his type a long time ago? Maybe these other guys were smart enough to dump her arse. I know nothing about this couple, but just from what I've read here, I would lean towards believing Travis :shrug:

Lila64 said:
it seems Shana has been with many people before, hasn't she? Wasn't she linked to... Kevin Costner or someone of his type a long time ago? Maybe these other guys were smart enough to dump her arse. I know nothing about this couple, but just from what I've read here, I would lean towards believing Travis :shrug:

She was linked to Dennis Quaid. They dated for 8 months I think.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Well they weren't married- but James Woods apparently split from his 20 year old girlfriend. If this story is true, well that's unreal.

NY Daily News

Memo to Hollywood powerbrokers: The trouble with having 20-year-old girlfriends is, like, they're 20.

Youthful Ashley Madison made the gossip pages in June when she parlayed her relationship with James Woods, 59, into a role on "Entourage."

But the romance spectacularly soured when Madison showed up at Woods' brother Michael's July 31 funeral "in a 3-inch miniskirt and chain-smoking."

"At the funeral she was concerned about the amount of magazines she was in," says Woods' pal Scott Sandler. "Jimmy was on his knees with tears staining his shirt, and she was showing pictures of herself."

The actor has known Madison, the pal of a golfing buddy, since she was 5. "She's the anti-Christ," says Sandler. "She truly has the soul of a moth and the brain of a dead trout."

Woods stars this fall in the new CBS legal drama "Shark," directed by Spike Lee. But he decided to end his May-December fling after stress sent him to the ER.

"Jimmy was so overcome by grief his blood pressure went through the roof early last week, and he had to go to the hospital," said Sandler. "When he came out, it was like he had seen the light."

Attempts to contact Madison through HBO were not successful

:( That's sad about his brother.

MrsSpringsteen said:

Welll some men never learn-even at the age of 59. Or they're just thinking with something else. I am sad for him that he had to learn during such a personal tragic loss, that's just awful.

and he had his eye on her since she was 5

at least he waited, until he would not get arrested.

I am on team Travis too. :wink: He really seems like a great guy. Of course we don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but...

Shanna also has a daughter with Oscar De La Hoya.

Back
Top Bottom