Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I honestly don't think Tom is gay. Just extremely controlling and demanding and who knows what else. In spite of my longtime crush on him, my hunch is that he'd be a real pain in the ass to be married to. Can only be married to a certain type of woman- and when they don't want to be that type of woman any more and are miserable from having to be, it ends. He'd be great for a night, in that <---- Stacee Jaxx getup :D Or all Mission Impossible-like.

I would guess that any belief system that you don't believe in-having to believe in that for the sake of your spouse and marriage, well it would just be tough. Don't know what really happened in that marriage obviously, just my speculation.

BoMac, did you mean "shocking" in a sarcastic way :wink:?

Seriously, though, wow, that's some big news. Lasted longer than most people thought they would, though, so hey, that's something, at least.

And I think you may be right on a lot of what you said there, MrsS. My "gaydar", as they say, doesn't work very well, I'm not very good at guessing at who's likely gay. But whether Tom is or isn't gay, hopefully he can eventually find some sort of proper happiness and comfort with himself. Same with Katie in her own life.

All I can say is good for Kate for standing up for herself and daughter, and I think everyone saw this coming, it's just a matter of time especially in these celebrity pairings. Still sad though to see another broken family over analyzed, dragged through and disrespected in the media. Kate and Tom are celebrities but divorce is a personal and private matter.

She must have some stuff on him, stuff so explosive that he won't even fight on the custody issue. Supposedly Suri is going to live with Katie in NYC and he will have generous visitation. And I assume live an entire country away from his daughter. It will be tough for Suri to understand, since she's so young and she has lived such a sheltered life compared to other six year olds. So hopefully it will all work out in her best interests.

I guess we can't use them as an example when we wonder if any celebrity marriages have lasted.

There are plenty of long term marriages that are unhappy, and have been for a long time. Yes it's surprising that they're getting divorced, but why stay that long in an unhappy marriage when you don't have to for financial reasons? Maybe theirs is a recent thing but I doubt it. On a positive note, Danny DeVito is back on the market ladies :wink:

On a positive note, Danny DeVito is back on the market ladies :wink:

pantydevito.png

Who are these women who allow themselves to be ized by Danny DeVito??
I thought he had hit (probably exceeded) his ceiling with Rhea...fame and money can make anyone attractive to some folks I guess.

Maybe women with a vertically challenged fetish? To be PC.

He has to be with taller women, because who is his height? Other than the woman on Little People Big World. And she's married.

Seriously though, it's the fame and money. Look at John Henry.

Back
Top Bottom