Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't follow celeb news very much either, but I have heard rumors that Jake tends to bat for the other team, so :shrug:

ETA: OK, maybe he doesn't:

"I've known this dude forever. He's one of my oldest friends, and it's very weird that they have this -- it's very immature and infantile the way they treat his whole situation. If him hanging out with his bros means he's gay, it's like further perpetuating that weird homophobia that exists in our culture, which is just stupid."

http://www.popeater.com/2010/09/24/adam-levine-out-interview/

Ha, nice find! I don't know if I'd take Adam Levine's word for it, but who knows, maybe he's right. I don't think all the speculation began due to Brokeback Mountain, it was more his dating patterns.

I have very mixed feelings about it. I've felt for a long time that one's sexuality should be a private matter, but lately, with the whole "It gets better" campaign, I'm starting to think that it would be best if more celebrities came out, to provide positive role models for LGBT youth. If blind items are to be believed :wink: the majority of Hollywood is gay, so it's not like they could all be blacklisted at once.

I think Neil Patrick Harris is a great example of a gay man with a very, very successful career, I adore him. I wish others felt the freedom to live in the same way.

Was it something I said, Cori? I can clarify if you want. :)

I should probably clarify something, anyway. By saying "I wish they felt the freedom..." that could be read as it being their issue that's preventing the feeling of freedom. They way I should have put it is that "I wish society were such that they felt the freedom..."

That'll teach me for bringing up an FYM topic in ZS. *slinks out*

I thought Toothy Tile was Tom Cruise :wink: I don't know about either one nor does it matter to me. But they are both very cute.

Honestly I don't think either one is gay but who knows. I think Jake has great chemistry with Anne Hathaway and they might make a good couple.

January Jones and Jason Sudeikis Split -

January+Jones+January+Jones+Chateau+Marmont+SDByc_Cqksol.jpg

poor January,
all alone at Globes after party

Jesse James and Kat Von D are engaged. Oh well, good luck to them.

Divorce, engage-in Hollywood it's all the same

My toast to them: "I wish them a long lasting, loving, wonderful two years of marriage together and years thereafter regretting the decision."
:cocktail:

I was passing by the news racks today, and I saw a story on Chelsea Clinton getting a divorce. Figured I'd just ask here, is there any truth to that or not? Cause...damn that would really suck.

After 27 years of marriage to his 2nd wife, Carol, Pete Rose has filed for divorce. The man ironically known as "Charlie Hustle" was banned from MLB in 1989 for gambling on baseball.

Listed as the official reason for divorce?

Mrs. Rose finally had enough of him getting to second and third base so quickly. Hustle isn't always a good thing.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom