Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He claims he's begging to get back with Cox? Boy howdy, the best way to do that is go on Howard Stern and give details about your sex life with her and how you banged some chick (albeit while they were separated)!

Good luck with that.

David, what an ass! There is nothing manly about cheating on your wife! :angry:

He says she told him to do what he had to do, in other words after they separated they could see other people and have sex. That's all well and good, but I don't think she wanted the details broadcast on Howard Stern. And if you need sex with another woman when you're separated in order to feel "manly" well maybe you should just work on the issues surrounding why your wife didn't want sex with you for a month or whatever it was :shrug:

I really get so bugged when these celebrities go on air in interviews doign the "tell all" about their cheating and sex-ploits. It's so not necessary. In any breakup there is always one party who suffers and hurts so much more than the other. Intimate details should be kept confidential.

I agree Carek. I also don't understand how celebrities complain about the paparazzi and not having much privacy, yet have reality shows, tell-all books, Twitter and many other things. Fame certainly must be addictive.

I really get so bugged when these celebrities go on air in interviews doign the "tell all" about their cheating and sex-ploits. It's so not necessary. In any breakup there is always one party who suffers and hurts so much more than the other. Intimate details should be kept confidential.

I think about when their children get older and use Google.....:crack:

I agree Carek. I also don't understand how celebrities complain about the paparazzi and not having much privacy, yet have reality shows, tell-all books, Twitter and many other things. Fame certainly must be addictive.

I agree. I also think Fame is addictive, it's like a drug for sure. I also feel for the children of these couplings when they get older and find out the real truth behind their parents' relationship/split up. It's all quite sad. I am glad I am not in the media's eye and famous....no amount of money could make me happy if having to deal with all the fame, fan-dom and invasion of privacy. I value it too much.

Noooooooooooooooooo!

Thank god Miley is old enough, wise enough, and strong enough at this point in her life to handle such an unfortunate family matter, and have perspective on it, so as not to let it devastatingly affect her. If they had gone through a rough divorce when she was younger, it could have been traumatizing and scarring and we may have never been able to see her blossom into the dynamic musical talent that we see before us today.

Keep your head up, Miles.

Fishing waaaaay back in my memory for this one, but weren't there gay rumours about him at the height of his career, and then suddenly he married his much older manager? I may be thinking of the wrong person though, it was probably an offhand comment my mom made to me two decades ago, something she read in a gossip magazine. But his situation seems to fit, with her being his manager and older.

Regardless, nearly 20 years is a good run. :up:

There's a thought/image I truly don't need in my head.

I saw Billy's wife on some TV show recently-for some reason I was expecting her to look totally different. I don't know why. But thinking back to that clip, and given Bret's preferences, I'm not entirely surprised if that news is true.

Angela

I know this probably sounds bad, but that surprised me, I figured it was Billy who screwed it up. Assume and all that jazz.

Rachel Weisz and movie director Aronofsky split

darren_aronofsky__rachel_weisz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom