Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least they're one of those long term marriages that doesn't have to stay together for financial reasons. They're lucky in that respect. To be trapped for that reason is just sad and miserable.

The other "excuse" I can't stand hearing is couples staying together "for the sake of the kids". I was kinda shocked hearing about the Gores splitting.

Saved By The Bell guy is cuter now than he was then

gosselaar-mark-paul-photo-mark-paul-gosselaar-6206575.jpg

Kelsey Grammer's third wife is pulling the plug on their 13-year marriage, just in time for her to be on a show about housewives. Camille Donatacci Grammer's lawyer filed a divorce petition on Thursday, citing that old chestnut "irreconcilable differences," TMZ is reporting.

Donatacci, a 41-year-old former Playboy model and dancer, is seeking joint legal and physical custody of their their children, 9-year-old daughter, Mason, and a 6-year-old son, Jude. She married the 'Frasier' actor in 1997, a year after they met at party thrown by MTV.

Wow-a whole five weeks later

Kelsey Grammer was spotted holding hands with his new British girlfriend, Kayte Walsh, in New York, and now her father has confirmed to the UK's Daily Mail that she is pregnant with Grammer's child.

Ex-Bristol City player Alan Walsh said his daughter, 29, "hit it off" with the 'Frasier' star and is happy about her pregnancy. "It's great news and we are very pleased for them both," he gushed. "I don't know how long they have been together and I have not met him yet, but I'm looking forward to it. We just found out about her pregnancy a couple of days ago. I think they met in New York socially because she works for Virgin Airways and often stops over in America. The main thing is for them both to be happy and they are – they have just hit it off together."

Sources told the NY Post that Grammer is reportedly "pushing for a quickie divorce" because things with Walsh are moving along so quickly. "There is speculation that she is pregnant, but he wants to finalize the divorce before making any announcement," the source added.

Walsh reportedly works as a flight attendant for Virgin Atlantic Airways and meets celebrities often.

Five weeks ago, Grammer's third wife, Camille Donatacci Grammer, pulled the plug on their 13-year marriage. In her divorce petition, she cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split.

Donatacci, a 41-year-old former Playboy model and dancer, is seeking joint legal and physical custody of their children, 9-year-old daughter Mason and 6-year-old son Jude. She married the 'Frasier' actor in 1997, a year after they met at a party thrown by MTV.

On July 5, Grammer denied he was seeing someone else, writing on Twitter, "Certainly, the time will come when I do see another woman."

This will be Grammer's fifth child. He and Camille have two children together, and he has two children from previous relationships.

Um..

After a few days of speculation, Kat Von D took to Twitter this afternoon to announce that she and Sandra Bullock's ex, Jesse James, are indeed dating. Kat has since deleted the Tweet -- but once it's out, there's no going back.

"Kat is totally into him," a friend of hers tells PopEater's Naughty But Nice Rob. "Jesse just has this way with women that makes you melt. Plus, Kat feels bad for him. He's the most hated man in America, after what he did to Sandra, which she finds kind of sexy."

Um..

After a few days of speculation, Kat Von D took to Twitter this afternoon to announce that she and Sandra Bullock's ex, Jesse James, are indeed dating. Kat has since deleted the Tweet -- but once it's out, there's no going back.

"Kat is totally into him," a friend of hers tells PopEater's Naughty But Nice Rob. "Jesse just has this way with women that makes you melt. Plus, Kat feels bad for him. He's the most hated man in America, after what he did to Sandra, which she finds kind of sexy."

I thought Kat was hot and heavy with someone (Nikki Sixx?). She sure seems to float from one relationship to another, I don't think she's ever been "single".

"Jesse just has this way with women that makes you melt."

...yeah, 'cause nothing says "sexy" like a Nazi obsession :drool:.

"Plus, Kat feels bad for him. He's the most hated man in America, after what he did to Sandra, which she finds kind of sexy."

Aw, yes, poor baby, he's been devastated so.

She can have him. It's safe to say she's in little to no danger of any competition.

Angela

I am going to say I am disappointed in Kat if she is in fact really dating and interested in sleeze Jesse James. Ewe. I like Kat but not so sure I understand her attraction to Jesse James of all people!

this is really sad
everyone makes mistakes
I was really hoping they would go to therapy and reconcile, for the children

Sure, everyone makes mistakes... over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. :doh:

His wife was wise to ditch his creepy ass. Plus, she already dropped his last name.

Of course, it's sad for the children, but they'll find out in a few more years how much of a scumbag he is.

Back
Top Bottom