Old 07-03-2008, 10:29 PM   #271
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 08:37 AM
I'd actually go with Lenny too, underpants or no

Old 07-07-2008, 01:36 PM   #272
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:37 AM
Well it looks like Lenny is just a friend who was giving her a place to hide, good for him

MIAMI—Alex Rodriguez's wife filed for divorce Monday, calling her husband an adulterer who "emotionally abandoned his wife and children."

"The marriage of the parties is irretrievably broken because of the husband's extramarital affairs and other marital misconduct," according to Cynthia Rodriguez's petition for dissolution of marriage, filed in the family division of Miami-Dade County Circuit Court.

The New York Yankees third baseman, who earned his 12th All-Star selection Sunday, has refused to comment on his relationship with Madonna, who denied any romantic involvement with the slugger in a statement posted Sunday on people.com.

"The petitioner has exhausted every effort to salvage the marriage of the parties," Cynthia Rodriguez said in the filing. "However, Alex has emotionally abandoned his wife and children and has left her with no choice but to divorce him."

Rodriguez's attorney in Miami, Ira M. Elegant, said he had not reviewed the divorce petition but added: "As you know, anyone can pay the filing fee and make allegations."

Elegant also represents NBA star Shaquille O'Neal in his ongoing divorce from his wife, Shaunie.

A telephone message left for a Rodriguez spokesman Monday was not immediately returned.

The couple, who married in November 2002, have a $12 million, six-bedroom house in the upscale Miami suburb of Coral Gables. A company run by a corporation controlled by Rodriguez bought an apartment at Trump Park Avenue in Manhattan for $7.4 million in July 2005.

Cynthia Rodriguez has asked for primary custody of their two children, as well as child support and alimony.

Their two daughters are Natasha Alexander, 3, and 2-month-old Ella Alexander.

The filing comes just days after the third baseman was linked to Madonna in various media outlets. Cynthia Rodriguez later visited the Paris home of rocker Lenny Kravitz, who said she came to France to escape the media frenzy in New York and denied anything improper.

Cynthia Rodriguez's lawyer, Maurice Kutner, declined to elaborate on the filing, which does not mention Madonna or any other alleged paramours by name.

"Cynthia has made it very clear to me that she wants to take the high road and protect her children and herself. There's no vindictiveness here," Kutner said. "She wants to resolve the issues between Alex and herself in an amicable fashion."

The couple has had prenuptial agreement in place since Oct. 3, 2002, according to the divorce papers.

The divorce petition was filed the day after Rodriguez hit his 536th homer, tying Yankees Hall of Famer Mickey Mantle for 13th place.

Rodriguez is in the first season of a $275 million, 10-year contract with the Yankees, a deal that allows him to earn up to $305 million. He made $185.45 million from 2001-7 from his contract with the Texas Rangers and Yankees.

Old 07-08-2008, 08:31 AM   #273
Blue Crack Addict

I thought they might have a good shot

Drew Barrymore and Justin Long have broken up, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"I can confirm the split with no additional comment," said the spokesperson.

Barrymore, 33, and Long, 30, were first linked in August of last year, when they were spotted at the Los Angeles hotspot the Chateau Marmont.

By November, the pair – who costar together in He's Just Not That Into You – were getting serious. They spent a PDA-packed holiday in Connecticut, including Thanksgiving with Long's family in his hometown of Fairfield.

In the following months, the couple seemed inseparable, partying in Vegas, celebrating Barrymore's birthday with Cameron Diaz in Los Angeles and hiking in Hollywood.

In the March issue of Vogue, Barrymore said of the relationship, "My cheeks hurt, I'm so happy."

Long, appearing with Barrymore on The Oprah Winfrey Show, described her as "the most compassionate person I've ever met."

Barrymore and Long recently celebrated his birthday in Michigan, where they are both currently filming projects.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:33 AM   #274
Blue Crack Overdose

I thought Long and Barrymore the best coupling for the both of them. At least this split happened before marriage and won't entail a messy costly divorce. I thought they made a really cute couple too. Poor Drew...I hope she finds her soulmate and settles down.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:53 PM   #275
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Maybe she hasn't found the right person but I'm starting to get the feeling she might have commitment issues
Old 07-14-2008, 06:08 PM   #276
Blue Crack Addict

NEW YORK — Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman have broken up, their publicists said Monday. "Jimmy and Sarah have no further comment," Kimmel's spokesman Lewis Kay told The Associated Press, confirming the split that was first reported on Vanity Fair magazine's Web site.

Silverman's publicist, Amy Zvi, confirmed the breakup in an e-mail message to the AP. Zvi didn't immediately respond when asked for further details.

The pair dated for five years, and were one of Hollywood's funniest and seemingly solid couples.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:10 PM   #277
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:37 AM
Maybe it's because he's f**king Matt Damon
Old 07-14-2008, 06:52 PM   #278
New Yorker

Local Time: 12:37 PM
I thought he was f@#&ing Ben Affleck!
Old 07-14-2008, 08:17 PM   #279
Blue Crack Distributor

I got it mixed up. Sarah was f**king Matt Damon; Kimmy was f**king Sarah Silverman
Old 07-14-2008, 09:36 PM   #280
New Yorker

well maybe that's why they broke up....Jimmy wanted to be f$#@ing Matt Damon!
Old 07-14-2008, 09:39 PM   #281
Blue Crack Distributor

You may be on to something there
Old 07-15-2008, 06:26 AM   #282
Refugee

Location: The city of blinding lights and amazing coffee - Melbourne.
Local Time: 03:37 AM
awww they seemed like a good couple!

i'd go out with Drew
Old 07-15-2008, 08:43 AM   #283
Blue Crack Overdose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
NEW YORK — Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman have broken up, their publicists said Monday. "Jimmy and Sarah have no further comment," Kimmel's spokesman Lewis Kay told The Associated Press, confirming the split that was first reported on Vanity Fair magazine's Web site.

Silverman's publicist, Amy Zvi, confirmed the breakup in an e-mail message to the AP. Zvi didn't immediately respond when asked for further details.

The pair dated for five years, and were one of Hollywood's funniest and seemingly solid couples.

No more f*ing.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:54 AM   #284
Blue Crack Addict

Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong called it quits this weekend after a three-month romance that went public when they were spotted in Austin, Texas in mid-May, Usmagazine.com exclusively reports.

"There was no drama or ugliness – They just decided to end things," a source close to the couple tells Us. "There is no hatred, just sadness."

The pair quickly became inseparable with sightings of them in Austin, New York and Los Angeles – though both dodged questions about their relationship.

In the short time they were together, the 29-year-old actress was seen with the 36-year-old cyclist at many of his races and events, including his three-day Lance Armstrong Livestrong Summit in Columbus, Ohio this past weekend.

It was at the conference that Hudson and Armstrong decided to go their separate ways, a source tells Us.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:43 AM   #285
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I never thought that would last. To me it was just a fling.

Tags
celebrity divorces