Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Phew-glad to know that the sanctity of marriage has been saved

Larry King and Wife Not Divorcing After All | Larry King

Looks like their differences weren't so irreconcilable after all.

After both citing that reason in filing separate divorce papers last month, Larry King and his seventh wife, Shawn Southwick King, have reconciled and halted their separation.

"We love our children, we love each other, we love being a family. That is all that matters to us," the couple said in a joint statement, according to Reuters. "We owe it to ourselves and our children to continue being dedicated to each other. We want to thank our friends for their loyal love and support – for being there for us."

everything is always a business decision, these days

i guess she did an evaluation of the prenup vs the will

a divorce could take several years

I give them credit whatever their true intentions are to try and make it work or more importantly make the situation better putting the kids first. Surely Shawn's set to receive soo much more financially by sticking with Larry and waiting for him to buy the farm rather than deal with a divorce.

A new study says that men who marry younger women live longer, so maybe all these guys are chasing women half their age for self-preservation. Sadly, the same doesn't apply to women, according to the study. Maybe I am better off not marrying Zac Efron.

She should separate from her plastic surgeon next.

I hope for her sake that's true and not another publicity stunt.

I'd be happy if Heidi and Spencer completely disappeared. I am so tired of hearing about them and their feeble attempts at drawing attention to themselves. Their fifteen minutes was over long, long ago.

Have you seen what Barbara Hershey used to look like? Like in Beaches? Yeah, she's had work done.

its funny, these days a LOT of actresses in their late 20s/early 30s are having sugery done, so when someone who doesnt have it, ages naturally, the public COMPLAIN because that person HASNT had surgery!

its fuking unbelievable!

they are all 'what happened to her face? oh fuck, is she aging NATURALLY? cant have that, oh no, she looks bloody AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!'

:doh:

Back
Top Bottom