Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 11-29-2006, 11:55 PM   #196
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Windmilllane
What guy isn't into kinky sex, especially with a smokin hottie?

For that matter, what guy hasn't cheated on his girlfriend or wife, especially with a smokin hottie?

All men are into kinky sex and cheat on their wives or girlfriends. It's called nature. We men are just being human.
you've made comments like this in the past and been warned by mods. you've made comments recently and gone unwarned. i've had enough. CUT IT OUT.

i'm not going to bother typing up some lengthy rebuttal but let me tell you, this is beyond old. i'm sick of having to warn you about it and the other mods having to warn you about this too and it falling on deaf ears.

Old 12-06-2006, 09:51 AM   #197
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:01 AM
After more than a year together, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn have decided to part ways. "After Jennifer's trip to London several weeks ago, Jennifer and Vince mutually agreed to end their relationship but continue to be good friends today," reps Stephen Huvane and John Pisani tell PEOPLE exclusively.

The statement ends weeks of speculation that Aniston and Vaughn’s relationship has been cooling off. Vaughn has been filming Fred Claus in London since late September, while Aniston has been busy working in Los Angeles and New York.

Old 12-06-2006, 09:53 AM   #198
Blue Crack Addict

Another article on celeb love lives-well because I just can.

Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody – who play a couple on The O.C. – have broken up off-screen, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"It was a typical romance and they just grew apart," a source close to the pair tells PEOPLE, adding, "They’ve been on and off for awhile now."

In October, the couple of three years denied breakup rumors. That month, they were spotted looking lovey-dovey strolling hand-in-hand in Toronto where Bilson was shooting the sci-fi drama Jumper. Yet that romantic scene wasn't an indication that they were still together, says the source: "Exes do hang out."

But during Brody's gig with his band Big Japan at Hollywood's Viper Room on Dec. 2, Bilson – normally a fixture at his performances – was noticeably absent, fueling rumors that their romance was over.

In April, Bilson, 25, gushed about her beau, telling Teen People that Brody, 27, is her best friend. "We always have a lot to talk about, and we tell each other everything. I feel like I have everything now – the dog, the house, the job and him. I can't ask for anything more!" (Together the couple adopted a pit-bull terrier, Penny Lane.)

Early in their relationship, the low-profile couple, who started dating during the first season of The O.C. , denied rumors that they were engaged.
Old 12-06-2006, 09:57 AM   #199
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
After more than a year together, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn have decided to part ways. "After Jennifer's trip to London several weeks ago, Jennifer and Vince mutually agreed to end their relationship but continue to be good friends today," reps Stephen Huvane and John Pisani tell PEOPLE exclusively.

The statement ends weeks of speculation that Aniston and Vaughn’s relationship has been cooling off. Vaughn has been filming Fred Claus in London since late September, while Aniston has been busy working in Los Angeles and New York.

Say, did they ever offically admit to being a couple in the first place?
Old 12-29-2006, 08:22 PM   #200
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:01 AM
Jordans file for divorce
Michael and his wife have been married for 17 years

CHICAGO (AP) -- Michael Jordan and his wife, Juanita, filed for divorce Friday after 17 years of marriage.

"Michael and Juanita Jordan mutually and amicably decided to end their 17 year marriage," the couple said in a statement issued through their lawyers. "A judgment for dissolution of their marriage was entered today. There will be no further statements."
Old 12-29-2006, 09:59 PM   #201
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
Jordans file for divorce
Michael and his wife have been married for 17 years

CHICAGO (AP) -- Michael Jordan and his wife, Juanita, filed for divorce Friday after 17 years of marriage.

"Michael and Juanita Jordan mutually and amicably decided to end their 17 year marriage," the couple said in a statement issued through their lawyers. "A judgment for dissolution of their marriage was entered today. There will be no further statements."

Bah you beat me!
Old 12-30-2006, 12:43 AM   #202
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:01 AM
Old 12-30-2006, 12:47 AM   #203
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64

Old 12-30-2006, 09:02 AM   #204
Blue Crack Addict

No surprise there, that's too bad
Old 01-03-2007, 12:59 PM   #205
Blue Crack Addict

Timberlake, Diaz reportedly break up
Former N’ Sync singer seeing former flame, magazine reports

MSNBC News Services
Updated: 10:50 a.m. ET Jan 3, 2007

Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz have called it quits, according to a report in Star magazine.

According to Star, Diaz, 34, spent Christmas with her family in Vail, Colo., while Timberlake, 25, was with his family near Memphis. The magazine quotes a source who says the former N' Sync singer told friends that he and the actress had broken up. The couple were last seen together on Dec. 16 when she introduced his musical performance on "Saturday Night Live."

Diaz and Timberlake started dating shortly after they met each other at the 2003 Kids' Choice Awards.

The magazine also reported that Timberlake has started seeing a former flame, Veronica Finn. The pair dated in the late '90s before he began dating Britney Spears. Finn and Spears were briefly in a girl group together called Innosense, according to music impresario Lou Pearlman.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:54 PM   #206
War Child

I don't know...it is from Star Magazine, take w/ grain of salt!
Old 01-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #207
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 04:01 AM
Quote:
Yahoo News
Marilyn Manson's year-old marriage ends

57 minutes ago

Marilyn Manson's marriage is over.

The glitzy goth rocker's wife of just over a year, model and burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, is seeking a divorce.

Von Teese, whose real name is Heather Sweet, cites irreconcilable differences for the split in papers filed Dec. 29 in Los Angeles Superior Court, which were posted on celebrity news site TMZ.com. The break-up was first reported by the New York Post on Friday.

Von Teese and Manson (real name: Brian Warner) were wed Nov. 28, 2005, according to the court documents. They separated on Christmas Eve.

It was the first marriage for both. They have no children.

A call placed to Von Teese's attorney was not immediately

Sorry that they're splitting up, but I couldn't see that union lasting very long
Old 01-10-2007, 08:51 AM   #208
Blue Crack Addict

Rocker Marilyn Manson is romantically involved with 19-year-old actress Evan Rachel Wood, sources close to the situation tell PEOPLE.

The sources say his relationship with the Thirteen actress was a factor in the Dec. 29 divorce filing by Von Teese, 34, Manson's wife of one year.

"Dita is heartbroken, she didn't see this coming," says a source close to the burlesque dancer and MAC cosmetics model. "His partying contributed to the split as well."

Manson, 38, and Wood have been friends for some time. According to his official website, Manson first met Wood when he asked her to be in his upcoming horror film, Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll.

In addition, she posed for a watercolor that he painted, and attended the opening of his new Hollywood art gallery, the Celebritarian Corporation Gallery of Fine Art, last Halloween.

"It came as kind of a shock," Wood told Rolling Stone about being asked to pose. "I was beyond flattered."

Manson, who is currently in Paris, was unavailable for comment. A rep for Wood would not confirm the relationship. A spokeswoman for Von Teese did not return calls for comment.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:09 AM   #209
Blue Crack Supplier

According to the tabloids (which always tell the truth) Manson and Von Teese are apparently going into a custody battle... Over their cats
Old 01-10-2007, 11:56 AM   #210
The Fly

Dita's really pretty, they always had that whole Beauty & the Beast vibe going. I read in my local newspaper that she's not seeking spousal support, which would blow to hell the theory that she married him for his money.

Tags
celebrity divorces