Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've read many times in many different places that he's an abusive asshole who screws around a lot, but who knows?

Allegedly he was seen making out with Natalie Portman at a post Oscar party, and his wife was at the Oscars with him- was she not? I don't know about the party. I get that she's incredibly beautiful and she's young and all that, but not the best idea if you're trying to patch things up with your wife.

I guess that girl was just too hot to stick to fat, balding, scruffy grey bearded, unattractive old Billy no matter how much money he had. I wonder if these hot young girls ever really love those old farts or are they only after the cash. In this case it looks like cash and she wanted a hotter body to keep her warm. Considering it's adultry I hope he doesn't have to pay alimony.

It makes me ill how many of these celeb women beg for spousal support/alimony after their disastrous unions when they are fully capable of making their own money.

billyjoel.jpg

She's also about 3 inches taller than him. A gold digger no question.

That's not surprising about Jon & Kate's big announcement. It's obvious they've not been living together for some time. I'm sure the announcement will also include whether the show will continue or not and personally I hope not. I think thta would be the best decision for all and perhaps put the whole paparazzi and tabloid/gossip issues to rest not to mention allow necessary healing for all of them so they can move forward.

Jane Kaczmarek & Bradley Whitford Call It Quits
Today 9:01 AM PDT by Megan Masters

Ryan Miller/Getty Images
After 16 years of marriage, Hollywood couple Jane Kaczmarek and Bradley Whitford have split.

The actors, who married in August 1992, filed for divorce in Los Angeles on Friday, People has confirmed. Whitford's rep released a statement on his client's behalf, saying: "He hopes the media will respect their wish for privacy as they focus on their children."

The Malcolm in the Middle mom and former West Wing and Studio 60 star have three children together, Frances Genevieve, 12, George Edward, 9, and Mary Louisa, 6.

Kaczmarek can currently be seen on the TNT hit Raising the Bar, which premiered its second season earlier this month, while Whitford just wrapped filming the upcoming horror flick The Cabin in the Woods.

Well not Divorce, but break up in the news......

Another one bites the dust! After three years of dating, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have called it quits.

"They have amicably split but remain good friends who still greatly care for one another," Minnillo's rep confirmed to People.

In recent months Nick and Vanessa both denied breakup rumors, but it obvious their relationship was on the rocks.

Sources tell Hollyscoop that on June 17, 2009, which was their last public outing, Nick and Vanessa were spotted with Vanessa’s friends at Hollywood hotspot Myhouse for the JetBlue / VH1 event.

Sources tell Hollyscoop exclusively that the two got into a huge fight at the club in their VIP section where Vanessa "was seen yelling at Nick and pointing her finger in his face."

Our source added, "At one point the two kissed and made up, but it was obvious that Nick was over the scene and wanted to go home, while Vanessa wanted to drink and dance with her girlfriends."

"Shortly after the couple got into another heated argument, Nick calmly told Vanessa he was leaving. Nick left with his bodyguard while Vanessa hit the dance floor with her girlfriends.

"She was dancing and having a great time and didn't seem to care that Nick had left or that they had just gotten into an argument," the source tells Hollyscoop exclusively.

Vanessa showed up to the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen movie premiere in Los Angeles sans Nick on Monday night, and on Tuesday night she showed up to a Reebok launches Easytone event solo again.

Nick seemed to be over the whole celebrity scene, while Vanessa seems to just want to have fun and mingle with her girlfriends.

Vanessa got a little bit of career boast from the relationship, so all she needs to do now is show to every red carpet event and take advantage of every PR opportunity and she'll do just fine. Dating another celebrity won't hurt either. Are you surprised by the split?

Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson split up :sad: He allegedly did it the day before her birthday- that's pretty harsh. At least wait until the day after, you know?

Does that mean the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl?

Amy Winehouse and husband divorce

LONDON (Reuters) – Singer Amy Winehouse ended her two-year marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil when the couple were granted a divorce at a hearing in London on Thursday.

Neither Winehouse, 25, nor Fielder-Civil, 27, were present for the brief proceedings at the High Court's family division, the Press Association reported.

The couple married in Miami in May 2007, but since then Winehouse has been treated for drug addiction and Fielder-Civil has spent time in prison.

He was jailed after admitting beating up a pub landlord in 2006 and conspiring to cover up the crime.

Winehouse won five of the recording industry's prestigious Grammy awards in 2008.

Fielder-Civil started divorce proceedings in January.

Is anyone keeping track? This has to be a record. WTF is going on in that household?

I think they file for divorce just for the make-up sex...

Back
Top Bottom