Angels and Demons FINALLY!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not much of a trailer/preview there. I preferred Angels & Demons book over The DaVinci Code. Not sure how the movie will turn out :shrug:

I think it's a better book, as far as being entertaining is concerned.. And a much better book to make a movie out of. I really hope it's good.

Illuminati is the operative word here, folks.

Da Vinci was terrible, hopefully this movie will be better.

I preferred Angels and Demons over The Da Vinci Code too. I didn't enjoy The Da Vinci Code very much though. A&D was so graphic and absurd... I remember staying up all night trying to finish the book. Not because it was well-written, but rather because it was entertaining.
I don't care much for movies based off books because I know what I will enjoy more, but if it has an actor or an actress I really like, I usually give the movies a shot. In this case, Tom Hanks. :)

I preferred Angels and Demons over The Da Vinci Code too. I didn't enjoy The Da Vinci Code very much though. A&D was so graphic and absurd... I remember staying up all night trying to finish the book. Not because it was well-written, but rather because it was entertaining.
I don't care much for movies based off books because I know what I will enjoy more, but if it has an actor or an actress I really like, I usually give the movies a shot. In this case, Tom Hanks. :)

That's exactly how I was. I was up all night reading it, laughing actually, at how kinda silly it was, but at the same time, I just wanted to see what crazy situation would pop up next.

I'm so glad Tom Hanks' hair is back to normal :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom