And the Oscar goes to... Dick Poop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reminder that a better Radiohead song could be playing just about now.

re the opening monologue - I would have hoped the laughter after the lynching joke would have been a lot less easy. That should have been some damned uncomfortable laughter.

The 'black actors in the nominated movies' thing was funny. The Stacey Dash thing was WAT.

I'm woefully short on the number of nominated films I've seen this year. I think of the best pic noms, the only one I saw was Mad Max, and I didn't get what all the fuss was about (except that Charlize Theron was badass).

Thankfully, most of them re coming out on DVD in the next few weeks. Yay, Netflix!

only thing I can think of when hearing about Mad Max is that there are genes named Mad and Max and they form dimers. #biologyjoke

I guess the Stacey Dash joke was a reference to her latest controversial thing she spewed on Fox News.

Oh.

Well, I'd guess 97% of the Fox News audience isn't watching the Oscars, so that explains why so many people were like WAT.

Yeah, I loved that one.

And apparently, Ex Machina had the smallest Visual Special Effects budget for a nominated movie since Alien in 1979.

Oh well Inside out won, apparently. I personally didn't like it but i guess I'm not within the target audience of Pixar movie anymore.

It was sweet, but wasn't as great as I was expecting, based on everyone's raves.

The soundtrack is the only redeeming quality of the 50 Shades of Grey movie.

oh well Pixar's gonna release bunch of sequels so I guess I'm gonna enjoy original movies while I can.

Last edited:
Inside Out should also win Best Picture.

Awesome stuff from Chris Rock, kinda pisses me off that it's exactly what Kanye says about the Grammys but he's insane...

Back
Top Bottom