America's Next Top Short Arse Model

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thatsnotmypuppy

War Child
So "cycle 13" is about to begin and they have announced the new girls -

America's Next Top Model - Cycle 13 - Cast

Instant reaction - Kara and Nicole are gorgeous - Lulu and Courtney look like bitches and I reckon Sundai and Ashley look like the priviledged types they throw in who will clash with the ghetto gals (Bianca?).

All the girls are under 5'7" this cycle. Man I wish Janice Dickinson was still around. She would tear shreds into the short girls (and her plus-size model rants from cycle 3 are outstanding!).

September 9 people!

WHOOT.

This season will be as craptacular as it has been in recent memory. And yet I will still eat up every moment of it with a spoon. A fierce spoon.

I can't wait for the new season ,so I can discuss it with everyone again too

Makeovers? In the first episode? My god - I think I just exploded with pure joy! :combust:

"Not my hair! I's been growin' it since 2005!"

OK. Any thoughts on the 14 picked? I already can't stand the girl who loves God and the girl who brought a wheelbarrell to school instead of a backpack

It seems like Bianca will be this cycle's biatch.

Yeah, I think so too.

One of the girl's I stated that was annoying isn't on the show.

I feel sorry for Nicole. She's making herself a target in the house, and the other girls - led by Bianca - will gang up on her. Nicole cannot let her social uneasiness get to her.

Ugh, figures. Bianca is staying just to keep the drama in the house for the sake of ratings.

I don't have any favorites yet. I like Jennifer. I think she is very pretty and she is also from Philly :wink:

OMG (no pun intended) Amber was fierce!!!

Best faux religious nut job ever!

Such a bad actress.

I know ANTM is not to be taken seriously at all - however this whole "mean man telling short girls they are useless and then Tyra saves the day" shit is beyond lame. And the whole 'Smize' thing? Is this entire season like a Joe Blow pisstake? Will the finale be Tyra telling everyone this is one big punk?

I love me some bitching pretty girls - but this season thus far has been pretty spectacularly lame.

Tyra's whole super hero thing was so damn corny. I was cringing the whole time and praying she would just shut up lol.

Sad to see Courtney go I liked her. Should have never said that she just gave up. If she had kept her mouth shut then Bianca the bitch would be gone!

The girl who was given the boot after the meeting with the model agency dude - was that the annoying Jesus girl?

Back
Top Bottom