America's Next Top Short Arse Model

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The annoying bible thumper was Amber, who quit the show. She said Jesus told her to become a model...I guess there was some miscommunication.

They then brought in Lisa to replace her, unfortunately for her she's toast now too.

Odds on you wont have even if you miss the rest of the series. The whole 'short girl' gimic and the continual "ohhh arent we rulebreakers by giving the smurfs a shot" schtick is really lame. I love ANTM - it is my third fave reality show (1. Amazing Race, 2. Survivor) but this cycle so far has been craptastic in the wrong way. Back to back double eliminations means one thing though - it should be a short season! It is quite sad to note that the last season of Canada's Next Top Model was better at this point. Hell - vene the NZ Top Model season was more fun than this one has been.

On the plus side crazy-Tyra was the hell out of the way this week.. not a bad episode - and I'm loving that the girls are just out for each other. Awesomeness!

As long as Tyra is kept to the absolute minimum (is she clinically insane these days??) it is still fun - however the constant referring to being under 5'6" as being a disability (seriously they lay it on so thick) is not so much fun.

I'm hoping for a big turn around in the later stages of the cycle.

Bye bye Biance! :wave: Almost feel sorry for her because she did have the potentional to be a model. Warned week after week though about her face not being soft enough.

Liked tonight's episode thought the photo shoot was pretty interesting. Brittany's photo was gorgeous! Like that Jennifer gave her some competition too with her picture.

They havent shown the last 4 or so seasons at all in Australia - thank you friendly torrent sites.

I dont class it as piracy if there is no legal avenue to watch/buy the show. That may not stand up in a court of law though.

Back
Top Bottom